• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Readitb4
  • Readitb4
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 34 posts
  • IGN:Wolf Arlington

Okay so, you probably all know about Fance's and Leo's deaths by now, and you may have participated in the poll that Katna put up, but I'd like to know WHY you support your chosen side. For the fun of it? Loyalty? This can be sort of a debate thread, if you want, but PLEASE keep it nice. Thanks everyone! Here goes for me.

I support the Aurors and the Order of the Panda because... I'm an Arlington, and I must avenge my family. Plus, I don't wanna die.

:P  Have Fun!

LeoMania
  • LeoMania
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 188 posts
  • IGN:Leo Garland

I chose against nomsy because Leo was a uhh... close... personal... friend... of mine

FroschThink
  • FroschThink
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 205 posts
  • IGN:Josh Dun

o i joined the dark side cus my alignment is evil

Lisa Flume
  • Lisa Flume
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Administrators
  • 414 posts
  • IGN:Lisa Flume

It was a tough debate choosing sides as both Fance and Leo were very dear to me, but I ultimately sided with Nomsy because well... to be honest I'm scared of what terror he will reign down upon me if I chose to side against him :I jkjk I have to stay true to trooencee

Veara Titan
  • Veara Titan
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 403 posts
  • IGN:Veara Titan / Veara_

o i joined the dark side cus my alignment is evil

Same. But also, I mostly use Evil Hexes and Curses so it just fits my roleplay character :P

_breezeblocks_
  • _breezeblocks_
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1231 posts
  • IGN:Tessa Malamius

ugh i'm kinda on the good side rn bc my alignment is good rn and also because i can basically shoot fire and tickle people, so not much that could do well on the dark side 

Bella Scarlet
  • Bella Scarlet
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1275 posts
  • IGN:bella

ive chosen the light as loyalty and i want to protect the school evill shall never win while the faithfull still stand in its way

Nomsy
  • Nomsy
  • Developer
  • Administrators
  • 242 posts
  • IGN:Nomsy Savage

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL! Muahahahahaha! ♥

Meow_Magic
  • Meow_Magic
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 127 posts
  • IGN:Meow Scarlet

I chose Lord Nomsy and Kenziemort's side because of these reasons:

1. They are my friends
  2. They are nice
  3. They paied for my wedding and let me have it in their towny
  4. Being good is boring
  5. They are nice to their followers
  6. They are fine with me being married to the light :3
  7. Murder never bothered me anyway! (no really, all the death in my life, which isnt much doesnt bother me. I am cool with graphic assassination so I can murder for my lords) :)

Thalli Take
  • Thalli Take
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 227 posts
  • IGN:bagged_milk

About a year ago I became interested in the Death Eaters (Irl year) and I came up with the name Bellatrix Nymphadora White. Then I sorta forgot for a while and then I joined this server and got the name Bella White, which was my chosen first name and the third name that the quiz offered me. Then I became Thalli Take (iamLUMINARY) and enjoyed the light for a while. Afterwards I went back to the Death Eater side because sometimes I just feel like that's what I would do in a situation. Otherwise, it's often been my interest and I honestly find the people more intriguing. 

Rose
  • Rose
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 117 posts
  • IGN:Rose Schoenheit

I joined the Order because Fance/Leo are my great-something grandparents (through adoption).  I can't betray my family! We will avenge you!

DisneyDucky
  • DisneyDucky
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 119 posts
  • IGN:Seraphina Sinta

I chose good because I'm a good person. And since I'm basically a squib might as well side with the side that wins in every movie :P Seriously if its ever a good vs evil thing good always win. 

Seph
  • Seph
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 152 posts
  • IGN:Seph Prion

Being evil is always fun.

Thalli Take
  • Thalli Take
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 227 posts

Being evil is always fun.

To be honest, while I am loyal to the in game Death Eaters, in real life I would choose to go against them. 

Bjor
  • Bjor
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 69 posts
  • IGN:Bjor Vargr (Antler)

Bjor aspires to become an Auror so of course he's going to join the good side. 

Seph
  • Seph
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 152 posts
  • IGN:Seph Prion

To be honest, while I am loyal to the in game Death Eaters, in real life I would choose to go against them. 

Well, I actually wasn't very clear on what I meant to say. Like, it's fun being the villain that has this master plan along with an army of minions, but when you are the minion, then it's just not worth being evil. 

Fancepants
  • Fancepants
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 843 posts
  • IGN:Fance Garland

@Katna Garland  When you have time possibly ask for user who want to be included in the main plot set up So we can actually compose this into a server story. Something I can Actually bring to pande. We need like full descriptions on purpose and stuff.  Lol you could hold a Wizarding war role play workshop with people who compose ideas or actually contribute to the story. More like editors., 

For some reason @Katna doesnt work anymore :(

Elsa Ollivander
  • Elsa Ollivander
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 672 posts
  • IGN:Elsa Ollivander

True.

------

I chose to follow Lord Kenziemort and Nomsy because, 1) My alignment is evil, 2) Being evil is fun;except in real life, and 3) Not a big fan of being a Goody Two-shoes.

Meow_Magic
  • Meow_Magic
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 127 posts
  • IGN:Meow Scarlet

@Fancepants Yo peeps can use me in ur stories :3 They good and I am in a confusing situation. I have friends and I myself are evil and then my wife leads the good people. 

Thalli Take
  • Thalli Take
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 227 posts

Well, I actually wasn't very clear on what I meant to say. Like, it's fun being the villain that has this master plan along with an army of minions, but when you are the minion, then it's just not worth being evil. 

I enjoy following a person, being a part of the group, and sometimes being the minion xD

@Katna Garland  When you have time possibly ask for user who want to be included in the main plot set up So we can actually compose this into a server story. Something I can Actually bring to pande. We need like full descriptions on purpose and stuff.  Lol you could hold a Wizarding war role play workshop with people who compose ideas or actually contribute to the story. More like editors., 

For some reason @Katna doesnt work anymore :(

I would love being a part of this. 

True.

------

I chose to follow Lord Kenziemort and Nomsy because, 1) My alignment is evil, 2) Being evil is fun;except in real life, and 3) Not a big fan of being a Goody Two-shoes.

My alignment is good because in real life I am definitely against the Death Eaters, as my username is iamLUMINARY, however I'm not ask much my irl self here as I am Thalli Take, and I totally agree with 3. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users