• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Richela
  • Richela
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 885 posts
  • IGN:Richela

I've had a great run on this server with all you guys, and I will miss you all dearly. However, it is time for me to go. 

The last 1.5-2 years I've spent here have been great. I can't thank you all enough for all the great moments I've had here and all the fun experiences I've had.

The reasons I have for leaving are not very specific and wouldn't make a lot of sense to those who don't see things from my point of view, but, to put it simply, I have no motivation to log on anymore. It's nothing that the users have done or any specific event, it's just the loads of problems that myself and the server are having. It's very hard for me to work up the motivation to come on when I know that I will be logging on to a server full of unhappy people who are dealing with a lot of bugs/issues that I can't fix (Not to place any blame on the coders, I know they are working hard). It's also just that I don't really enjoy Minecraft or have a lot of fun on the server when I log on anymore. There are other reasons as well, but I will leave it at that.

I hope that all of you continue having a good time on the server, and I hope that all the kinks get worked out quickly. I will be leaving a sort list of some of the things I do so that it will be easier for staff members to fill in the gaps.

Stuff someone has to do:

• Manage staff applications (pinning, denying, accepting, locking, etc)
    • When pending: leave pinned with no tag
    • When accepted: reply with "Accepted", lock, change the tag to "Accepted" and leave it pinned until they are added on the forums/server (then unpin)
    • When denied: Copy and paste my denial message from previous applications, unpin, lock, and change tag to "Denied"
  • Count vote points on staff applications
  • Add members/remove members from staff or other groups on the server
  • Add/remove people from staff on the forums (do not forget to check secondary groups)
    • Builders should be added to Builder group in their primary, but have Professor in their secondary group
  • Give staff warnings/manage staff warnings
  • Help set up staff meetings (time, date, get staff schedules)
  • Take suggestions for staff meetings (topics)
  • Fire/demote staff members
    • Also have someone explain to them in detail about why they were punished on the forums if needed
  • Handle user reports
  • Ban users/decide how long users need to be banned for what they did
  • Check logs in mining world with Coreprotect
    • /co l a:-block t:30d b:56, gold_ore, emerald_ore
    • Teleport to coords and check for signs of x-ray 
  • Manage Staff Member, Student, and Professor of the Month 

Again, thank you all so much for the good times I've had here! It was really hard to finally make the decision to go, and I'm sorry to all that will miss me. I will miss you all too! Goodbye, all. 

Derek Hale
  • Derek Hale
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 34 posts
  • IGN:Derek Hale

Noo Richekla, am gonna miss you ;-;

Alice
  • Alice
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 211 posts
  • IGN:Alice Demure (Formerly Cunningham)/[Qlivia]

:( Bye Rikala, will miss you!

Fancepants
  • Fancepants
  • Administrators
  • 843 posts
  • IGN:Fance Garland

Crys.

Malia SHSL Memelord
  • Malia SHSL Memelord
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 212 posts
  • IGN:Malia McGonagall

cri

Sean Stone
  • Sean Stone
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • IGN:Sean Stone

Richela D: Nuuuuuu. I cry.I will miss you.

Thalli Take
  • Thalli Take
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 227 posts
  • IGN:bagged_milk

When I saw just the title of this along with the poster under Recents I was immediately like, "Noooooooooo!" I will miss you greatly and hope you may visit us again someday. I thank you again for the time you have helped me and I also thank you for being an Awesome. <3 

T_T

Lisa Flume
  • Lisa Flume
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Administrators
  • 414 posts
  • IGN:Lisa Flume

You've been more than amazing Ricola :( I'm so sorry to see you go as you did so much for the server and were always a great person to talk with <33 you will be missed big time girl

Katna Malamius
  • Katna Malamius
  • Professor
  • 789 posts
  • IGN:Katna Malamius - Poisin_Kat

I really, really didn't think this was going to happen. Seeing this shows just how much the Owners do, and how sometimes it just doesn't feel fun any more. We're definitely going to miss you Richela. Hope you enjoy your extra time now, doing whatever the Richela decides to do.

Edit: I can try and take over your responsibilities, but I'd need help and guidance with it.

Veara Titan
  • Veara Titan
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 403 posts
  • IGN:Veara Titan / Veara_

:( You're cool though. Sad to see you go

Seph
  • Seph
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 152 posts
  • IGN:Seph Prion

Woah.. I mean, that's a lot of responsibilities; my point is, the server will miss you greatly. :(  

Rose
  • Rose
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 117 posts
  • IGN:Rose Schoenheit

I will miss you so much Richela! </3

Griffinpuff12
  • Griffinpuff12
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Student
  • 3831 posts
  • IGN:Lyra Bennett

That's a lot of work, take care of yourself! :)

The Emma
  • The Emma
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 243 posts
  • IGN:Emma~Emma Rimma~Chibi Dino Savage

I'll miss you so much Richela! You were a really kind friend and you will 100% be missed!

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

I'll miss you, Richela! It took me ages to figure out your name, and I have never really talked with you for more than 5 minutes, but I know how much you have done, for all of us. You will be missed greatly, take care of yourself. 

Nomsy
  • Nomsy
  • Developer
  • Administrators
  • 242 posts
  • IGN:Nomsy Savage

:\ #done

Adam Roberts
  • Adam Roberts
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 86 posts
  • IGN:Adam Roberts

We will miss you! You were an amazing owner and it is sad to see you go so suddenly. I wish you luck and thank you for all that you did here!

Kat Kirkland
  • Kat Kirkland
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 451 posts
  • IGN:Kat [KneeCapDeleter] Weasley

D: It's sad to see you go. You've done a lot for the server and you will be missed by everyone. The amount of work you've put in to improve the server is amazing. Thank you for doing all that you did. Take care, enjoy your free time.

Ryan
  • Ryan
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 151 posts
  • IGN:Ryan_Red

I cri, who's going to help me catch Fritz beating his horse.. (seriously though, we'll miss you)

Bjor
  • Bjor
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 69 posts
  • IGN:Bjor Vargr (Antler)

Is there a chance you'll pop back on when some of the kinks are ironed out? 

No offense to any of the other staff but like, you were usually the one on top of a lot problems. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users