• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Veara Titan
  • Veara Titan
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 403 posts
  • IGN:Veara Titan / Veara_

This player, overall, was being very rude towards myself and another player (Protego Maxime). Here's a list of the things he did and how I responded to them:

1. Claimed in Global that there was a giant glitch in the Great Hall and that he needed an Admin+. When I came over to him, because I was the higest ranking staff member on at the time, he attempted to cast Rictusempra on me and Protego Maxime. He succeeded in both, and I took a total of 3 points (2 the first time for casting on me, 1 the second time for casting on Protego)

2. Used swears in the Great Hall, which is an area where Global chat rules apply. I.E. No swearing of any kind. He said "f you" a few times and then tried to cast Rictusempra on us again. At this point, I casted Silencio on him, because I do not have any form of /mute

3. After the Silencio wore off, he asked for a duel with me, so I said yes. Before the duel started, he attempted to cast Rictusempra on me, but he missed. During the duel, I was beating him with spells and he started to use swears towards me and after the duel, he used more swears. Here is the proof.

4. After the entire duel, he kept messaging me with inappropriate messages, and you can find those here and here.

If more information is needed, I have chat logs and I can post those in a Pastebin if needed.

Katna Malamius
  • Katna Malamius
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Professor
  • 789 posts
  • IGN:Katna Malamius - Poisin_Kat

After checking logs, I banned him for 4 days.

He has -5 points, and many cases of casting on others without proof (For example, on Star). Plus he has sworn in global before, and in local, message, and harassed Staff through it. Muting him would be useless, since he would still have /msg. I banned him for Staff Harassment, swearing in global, local, and msg, casting on others, plus others. 

Lisa Flume
  • Lisa Flume
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Administrators
  • 414 posts
  • IGN:Lisa Flume

In addition to this incident, yesterday he was also spamming Rictusempra in the Great Hall and when Emma Savage told him to stop casting it he proceeded to not listen and respond in rude ways towards her. She told him she was a moderator but he continued to type Rictusempra in chat (whether or not he was actually casting is still unclear). He was jailed then started arguing that he was not sure why he was jailed basically.

I have logs and can provide more if needed, but this was just a bit of the scenario that unfolded if anyone needs a better idea :)

Spoiler

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

He did also steal an item of mine/Elsa's, I don't know who's it was then,(XD) but he refused to give it back, and then tried to sell it for 38 Galleons, even  though it was just a swifty drought. Eventually he gave it back, I don't even know why XD Thats my little input...

Elsa Ollivander
  • Elsa Ollivander
  • Student
  • 672 posts
  • IGN:Elsa Ollivander

He did also steal an item of mine/Elsa's, I don't know who's it was then,(XD) but he refused to give it back, and then tried to sell it for 38 Galleons, even  though it was just a swifty drought. Eventually he gave it back, I don't even know why XD Thats my little input...

That sucked. He was going to steal my "Swifty Draught" for 37 galleons and was expecting me to do better. When I asked him what "potion" he was selling for 37+ galleons, he told me to buy it for 38 or more galleons to find out. Of course, I said no. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users