ok

Cora
  • Cora
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

Hey guys!

As the Quidditch hype slowly returns (for 'whatever' reasons), we'll be needing to polish up our skills and get ready to wreck represent our house, and have a good time. So, what's new? Why are you here, reading this? What is reality? Is the universe real? Let me answer those questions! (The first two, atleast.)

What's new, Cora!?

Quidditch training! Yay! Official training times and 'social' game times are below::

Times and info

Official training :|: Mandatory :|: 5pm EST SATURDAYS, starting THIS weekend (24th September)

Social practise :|: Optional :|: 7am EST FRIDAYS. I am aware this interferes with school, which is why it is optional to attend

Times may be subject to change once match times are released

Times in other timezones can be found at the bottom of this post

What's the point of this post?

I have two other 'small' announcements to make::

Quidditch Co-Captain!

The Co-Captain for this season, and the seasons following it, has been chosen! I'm proud to announce that Fritz Ignis ( @FlareFritz ) will be joining me in managing the team, and organising training. If I am unable to attend training or social games, he'll take my place.

Team Robes

If any members of the team would like your own Quidditch robe, with number, feel free to message me in-game or over forums. I will only require your in-game name, to have your face and skin-tone on the skin. Keep in mind that your number is not changeable, especially if you are on the first string team (you can see your number on the front page, in brackets beside your name).

I don't live in the Mighty 'Merica! When's practise?

I cannot be aware of all of your timezones, so here are some of the more 'common' timezones::

Official training:

5pm Saturdays (EST)

10pm Saturdays (GMT / IST)

7am Sundays (AEST)

9am Sundays (NZEST)

12am Sundays (MSK)

Social Practise:

7am Fridays (EST)

12pm Fridays (GMST / IST)

9pm Fridays (AEST)

11pm Fridays (NZEST)

2pm Fridays (MSK)

I am tagging all team members, as this is an important announcement.

@Fancepants @Ryan @TheStartreker @App Ellis @Katna Malamius @ᗩŋŋα

@Katørø

Katna Malamius
  • Katna Malamius
  • Professor
  • 789 posts
  • IGN:Katna Malamius - Poisin_Kat

I should be able to attend the Official Practices, but I never will be able to attend the optional ones. Anyway, glad that it's making it's return!

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

Nooooice leggo Huffle!! 

ᗩŋŋα
  • ᗩŋŋα
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 19 posts
  • IGN:Anna Kennedy / xxSoLestrxnge_

I may not be able to go to the mandatory practice, but I really hope I will be able to!

ᗩŋŋα
  • ᗩŋŋα
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 19 posts
  • IGN:Anna Kennedy / xxSoLestrxnge_

I know it says mandatory and all, but im super busy with stuff that day but I may get a break to go on knockturn

NerdyEevee
  • NerdyEevee
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 138 posts
  • IGN:Eevee Miller

Hey Cora! I know I'm late, but is the Second String Keeper position open? I would like to try out for it if I am able to.

Kat Kirkland
  • Kat Kirkland
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 451 posts
  • IGN:Kat [KneeCapDeleter] Weasley

Woo, Hufflepuff!

Due to my schedule and all, I'll not be able to make it to the social practices (most of the time, maybe once in awhile). I should be able to attend mandatory every time, if anything changes I will definitely make it known I cannot attend.

Cora
  • Cora
  • Student
  • 738 posts

I should be able to attend the Official Practices, but I never will be able to attend the optional ones. Anyway, glad that it's making it's return!

Okay, that will be noted. Thanks for letting me know.

I know it says mandatory and all, but im super busy with stuff that day but I may get a break to go on knockturn

That's alright, I remembered recently that the Quidditch sign on Main was destroyed, so we won't get to start practise until Quidditch comes back.

Hey Cora! I know I'm late, but is the Second String Keeper position open? I would like to try out for it if I am able to.

You've already tried out, and you're on the team. I didn't realize you had a forums account when I was tagging everyone. Sorry ;)

Woo, Hufflepuff!
Due to my schedule and all, I'll not be able to make it to the social practices (most of the time, maybe once in awhile). I should be able to attend mandatory every time, if anything changes I will definitely make it known I cannot attend.

Will be noted, thanks for letting me know. Just reply to the thread or mail if anything changes.

Annnub
  • Annnub
  • Builder
  • 523 posts
  • IGN:App Ellis

Will be able to attend the main ones not social ones tho because I would be yelled at, and congratz Fritz! You deserve it :3

Cora
  • Cora
  • Student
  • 738 posts

Will be able to attend the main ones not social ones tho because I would be yelled at, and congratz Fritz! You deserve it :3

Okay, noted. Thanks for letting me know.

(I know, I sound like a broken record. D: )

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts

egrsuydhjknzxgsdyfhiuzdjknclxmerkdhsj, so there is a small chance that I won't be able to make it on for ALL the practices, (The mandatory ones, that is) and most certainly not the one this week (Tomorrow cough) because I have a soccer game xD Wanted to tell ya... xD

Cora
  • Cora
  • Student
  • 738 posts

egrsuydhjknzxgsdyfhiuzdjknclxmerkdhsj, so there is a small chance that I won't be able to make it on for ALL the practices, (The mandatory ones, that is) and most certainly not the one this week (Tomorrow cough) because I have a soccer game xD Wanted to tell ya... xD

...That's alright, I remembered recently that the Quidditch sign on Main was destroyed, so we won't get to start practise until Quidditch comes back.

Calnash
  • Calnash
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 45 posts
  • IGN:Calnash

Congratulations Fritz, you go gurl.

Cora
  • Cora
  • Student
  • 738 posts

Quidditch is up!!

Quidditch training is now in place, and should be attended when possible! (If you're unavailable for mandatory practise, say so on this thread. Do NOT mail me ingame or on forums.)

Let's go Hufflepuff, a new season means refreshed House Pride, sportsmanship and teamwork! Let's go!

"Coca-Cola, Pepsi-Cola, scream and shout!

We're gonna hypnotise 'em, paralyse 'em!

Knock 'em out!

Hit 'em high! Hit 'em low!

Come on Huffle, let's go go go!"

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts

Cant make it to practice this week ;-; Sorry!  :(  (Soccer gamez are le funz)

Annnub
  • Annnub
  • Builder
  • 523 posts

Sorry I never saw the recent posts: I will try to make it this weekend but most likely will not.

Fireguardian123
  • Fireguardian123
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 7 posts
  • IGN:Fire Hill

Hello I would like too try out for 2nd string chaser! (i dont know if im late...) My IGN is Fireguardian123 RPN is Fire Hill I already have quidditch tag from about 3 months ago when i was 1st string chaser so hope someone sees this and lets beat gryfindor this season!

Annnub
  • Annnub
  • Builder
  • 523 posts

I already have quidditch tag from about 3 months ago when i was 1st string chaser

I can confirm that he is an AMAZING chaser, he did amazing that season.

Cora
  • Cora
  • Student
  • 738 posts

@Fireguardian123 Message me when you see me online next and we can do a quick tryout. I'm glad you'd like to return to the team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users