• IGN:Gareott Rimma / 1toughninja

@Kwesi Im now Gareott Rimma sorry Fam <3

Gareott Rimma
  • Gareott Rimma
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 614 posts

@Kwesi Gareott when will we be put into first string/second string? if you dont mind me asking 

Ophelia Clairmont
  • Ophelia Clairmont
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 168 posts
  • IGN:Ophelia Clairmont

Hello! Happy to be here ( Thanks again Gareott)

Ophelia Clairmont
  • Ophelia Clairmont
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 168 posts

@Asurakwesi when are practices?

Maximilian Arelle
  • Maximilian Arelle
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Administrators
  • 311 posts
  • IGN:Maximilian Arelle

The thing is, that the current Minecraft version doesn't fit to the quiddich gameplay: you see ppl freeze in the air. The only thing you see moving are the sparkles of quaffle, bludgers and the snitch. The Developer and Owner are working on a Quidditch version of 1.8, which worked; this version shall get into the current server version. I think, I must not tell more, bc staff information stays staff information and not global information.

Maximilian Arelle
  • Maximilian Arelle
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Administrators
  • 311 posts
  • IGN:Maximilian Arelle

Means team practice might happen, after quidditch is got to be working.

But I'm not the team captain

Gareott Rimma
  • Gareott Rimma
  • Student
  • 614 posts

Gareott Would like you to Practice on your own (thats common sence) but i believe he will start doing that once we get enough players for a fill first string 

Gareott Rimma
  • Gareott Rimma
  • Student
  • 614 posts

@Lisa Flume @Katna Garland @Richela  @Crane can one of you Pin this topic? cause all quidditch team pages are pinned but not this one 

Ophelia Clairmont
  • Ophelia Clairmont
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 168 posts

I'm so excited!!

Malia SHSL Memelord
  • Malia SHSL Memelord
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 212 posts
  • IGN:Malia McGonagall

I'm so excited!!

same :3

Kwesi
  • Kwesi
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 236 posts
  • IGN:Gareott Armstrong

Yeah, pretty much. With quidditch not being stable, arranging highly coordinated practice sessions is not going to produce productive results. I encourage you all to practise individually. I am also working on further team assembly but I'm glad we've taken another step in that direction.

Ophelia Clairmont
  • Ophelia Clairmont
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 168 posts

Yeah, pretty much. With quidditch not being stable, arranging highly coordinated practice sessions is not going to produce productive results. I encourage you all to practise individually. I am also working on further team assembly but I'm glad we've taken another step in that direction.

I have a friend who wants to be a beater. She's still working on upgrading brooms and getting to a higher broom level though. I told Max about the situation. She's a second year with level 1 broom exp, but she's still working.  For a while she had a weird glitch where she couldn't fly for more than 3 seconds but it's fixed so she's flying more often now. All she needs is a bit of time.

Kwesi
  • Kwesi
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 236 posts

I have a friend who wants to be a beater. She's still working on upgrading brooms and getting to a higher broom level though. I told Max about the situation. She's a second year with level 1 broom exp, but she's still working.  For a while she had a weird glitch where she couldn't fly for more than 3 seconds but it's fixed so she's flying more often now. All she needs is a bit of time.

Good to know! I'd let to know her in-game name so I can contact her when I wish. Could you let me know? Thanks.

Ophelia Clairmont
  • Ophelia Clairmont
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 168 posts

Good to know! I'd let to know her in-game name so I can contact her when I wish. Could you let me know? Thanks.

No problem! She enjoys flying and (like I said) wants to be a beater (we need more) so I thought I'd contact a few people about it. ^-^

Gareott Rimma
  • Gareott Rimma
  • Student
  • 614 posts

@Kwesi i will  only be able to really practice on weekends cause of school sorry for the trouble 

-Riley

Ophelia Clairmont
  • Ophelia Clairmont
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 168 posts

@Kwesi i will  only be able to really practice on weekends cause of school sorry for the trouble 

-Riley

Same, I'll try to go on as much as possible, I'll just be on a bit less. I'll attend as many practices as I can, Thanks!  :)

Kwesi
  • Kwesi
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 236 posts

@Gareott Rimma@orlz That's alright, you two. I don't think quidditch is even up right now, I recently saw it taken down. Practice can't happen until it's up again, so there's no rush, really.

Ophelia Clairmont
  • Ophelia Clairmont
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 168 posts

@Gareott Rimma@orlz That's alright, you two. I don't think quidditch is even up right now, I recently saw it taken down. Practice can't happen until it's up again, so there's no rush, really.

Okay, thank you. I'll be practicing as much as possible. @Kwesi

Malia SHSL Memelord
  • Malia SHSL Memelord
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 212 posts
  • IGN:Malia McGonagall

-Riley

same :/

Gareott Rimma
  • Gareott Rimma
  • Student
  • 614 posts

alrighty Gareott Armstrong also i got a special Present for  you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users