Started by PinkiePurples , Jun 28 2016 04:13 PM

• This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

PinkiePurples
  • PinkiePurples
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 472 posts
  • IGN:Pinkie Schoenheit

So, this happened before I was online, Ashlee Rose and Daddy Ollivander told me that he was sending sexual links in house chat during Charms class (Yes, the same charms class as my last report). They also said that he failed at putting the link in global since he was in class, and put it in class chat instead. I asked Cris and Ravenclaw chat if they had a snapshot of him doing this, none of them did, but Cris had a log of the link. I looked at the link to see what it was and how bad it was.

It was the Wingardium Leviosa 18+ parody ._.

http://imgur.com/Hj5Ii51

*edited post*

I talked to him, and he said he did send links, but he doesn't know what 'sexual' means.

http://imgur.com/G58IkJF

Seph
  • Seph
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 152 posts
  • IGN:Seph Prion

Not only this, but he has also stated racist remarks against Muslims in House Chat, saying that people should not be Muslims simply because of their customs. When confronted about being racist and rude, Gaming denied his previous behavior and, stating that he is Norwegian, said that he did not know what being racist means.

I would like to believe that Gaming is young and does not know much about the English language, but part of me assumes that he is using his nationality as an excuse to get away with harassing other races and ethnicities.

Fancepants
  • Fancepants
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 843 posts
  • IGN:Fance Garland

Temp banned 3 days

Umbreon Yuuki
  • Umbreon Yuuki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 254 posts
  • IGN:Umbreon River Yuuki - UmbreonQueen

Not only this, but he has also stated racist remarks against Muslims in House Chat, saying that people should not be Muslims simply because of their customs. When confronted about being racist and rude, Gaming denied his previous behavior and, stating that he is Norwegian, said that he did not know what being racist means.

I would like to believe that Gaming is young and does not know much about the English language, but part of me assumes that he is using his nationality as an excuse to get away with harassing other races and ethnicities.

I believe he's 13, I might be wrong.

Draco
  • Draco
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 605 posts

@Umbreon Arima yeah, he is 13 >.< but still using his nationality is just pathetic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users