towny

Started by bellatrix_sinta , Jul 10 2016 11:38 AM

Best Answer Thalli Take , 10 July 2016 - 06:58 PM

Like Star said, try building a wall. My solutions for this kind of thing have always been 6 meter (block) high walls and stacks of torches all over the area. This was definitely me a year ago, just experiment with some things and see what works for you. If that's too much, you can always get some extra fencing and put another meter of fence on the top of your sheep pen. (See Jeb's pen in the Forbidden Forest if you don't understand what I mean.)

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

bellatrix_sinta
  • bellatrix_sinta
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 119 posts
  • IGN:bellatrix_sinta

so i was just in my farm sheep farm which is close too the wild and skeletons and came and tryd to shoot me and killed  some of my sheep  so I was wondering  if theres a way too also block skeletons arrows

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

I don't quite think there is a way, so I suggest maybe building a nice barrier wall around the outer edge, or at least on that side. 

Thalli Take
  • Thalli Take
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 227 posts
  • IGN:bagged_milk

Best Answer

Like Star said, try building a wall. My solutions for this kind of thing have always been 6 meter (block) high walls and stacks of torches all over the area. This was definitely me a year ago, just experiment with some things and see what works for you. If that's too much, you can always get some extra fencing and put another meter of fence on the top of your sheep pen. (See Jeb's pen in the Forbidden Forest if you don't understand what I mean.)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users