26 replies to this topic

Fancepants
  • Fancepants
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 843 posts
  • IGN:Fance Garland

Dear Knockturn Friends and Family;

I am sorry to inform you that I will be stepping down from my current position as Co-owner. I have had so much fun over the past two years, from banning an innumerable amount of people, to the silly rp names. From getting to know each and every one of you individually, to crazy adventures during class. Even taking time in other parts of the server such as towny to help make the server a part of my own. As you may know if you are staff, or ever have been, the server takes a lot of energy, patience and time. (As higher staff, you hardly are able to have a break without an MIA.) Starting one of the newer leaves of my life, I need to move forward and calm down with my time spent on the server. Of course I will still be on and around, however; being Co-owner comes with its cluster of troubles. Of course I will remember each and every one of you and the stories that we made along the way.

I started off my time on the server being very humbled and into the action. I was a Kennedy and a “main-roll” in servers development. From there, my rotten family caused me to become an Arlington and make the server a happier and together place. I loved everyone that I met along the way. Pande and I played snaps in the backs of classrooms, we spent so much time doing team building activities, but staff always comes and goes. In roleplay, I became a Garland and hypothetically died server wise as an Arlington. I have been on less and less lately and cannot be depended on any longer. I am growing still as much of you are. Unfortunately, this also means that I need to depart as the server is growing too. I will miss you all very much. This is certainly not a goodbye.

Huehuehue TTFN Ta-Ta For Now,

Your Friend and former Co-Owner,

Fance Garland (Fancepants)

Katna Malamius
  • Katna Malamius
  • Professor
  • 789 posts
  • IGN:Katna Malamius - Poisin_Kat

I am actually crying, not lying. You're not allowed. No!

Kat Kirkland
  • Kat Kirkland
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 451 posts
  • IGN:Kat [KneeCapDeleter] Weasley

;-; I wish this was never posted but I respect your choice as I cannot do anything else about it.
I honestly don't know what else to say.
Thank you for all you have done.

*cries*

Cris
  • Cris
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 320 posts
  • IGN:Cris Anna Malfoy

:( everyone will miss you, thank you for everything...it's always hard to see someone leave but.. *cries* TwT

Shadow
  • Shadow
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 282 posts
  • IGN:Shadow Blishen

I don't know what to say... You will be missed Fance ;-;

Rey Wayland
  • Rey Wayland
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 137 posts
  • IGN:Rey Wayland

Awww Fance :( I'll miss you so much.

Thanks so much for doing what you did for the server! For making it a wonderful place for me and the rest of the members!

billbominecraft
  • billbominecraft
  • Witch/Wizard
  • 93 posts
  • IGN:Brian Stevens / billbominecraft

Fance! You're gonna be missed as a Co-Owner by so many people! But I hope you have fun with your life off the server and off the internet!

SelfieSheep
  • SelfieSheep
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 204 posts
  • IGN:Oliver Roberts

I am really sad :( I will truly miss you Fance! :(

StaceyChaø
  • StaceyChaø
  • Professor
  • 518 posts
  • IGN:Stacey Longbottom

*cries* I'll miss you! Thanks for everything! *cries more*

Tiberius
  • Tiberius
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 97 posts
  • IGN:Tiberius [Tiberius_04] Everhart

No! We'll miss you as an owner Fance

Annnub
  • Annnub
  • Builder
  • 523 posts
  • IGN:App Ellis

D: I think I might cry. Thank you for all the help on the server. Lets hope the server doesn't get blown up with you gone. Good bye, we will all miss you dearly.

Gracen Night
  • Gracen Night
  • O.W.L. Student
  • 161 posts
  • IGN:Gracen Bellnight

I cried reading this. I needed to read it over to actually believe it. Dear freaking Fancy!!

Magi
  • Magi
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 81 posts
  • IGN:Kelsey Rose

FANCE

HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO US

We're all so sad now D:

I feel like Knockturn will die without you there teasing hints at your Teamspeak office password

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

Fance!! D: I just... I don't know what to say. Gosh darn it, Fance XD Thats what I can say. I respect your decision. Ill miss you a lot Fance D: Thank you so much, for everything you have done.

(P.S. Please come online for my Charms lessons on Baubillious so you can kill everyone with Baubillious like that one class :>)

Adam Roberts
  • Adam Roberts
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 86 posts
  • IGN:Adam Roberts

D: We are going to miss you so much Fance! You will always be one of the greats and we will never stop appreciating all the hard work you put into Knockturn to make it so wonderful! You always watched over and took care of all knockturn's members and could always brighten up the server for everyone whenever things got bad. All of us have great admiration and respect for you, and everything you did for knockturn during your time as staff will always be engraved into my mind and heart. I know we will still see you occasionally on the server but I'm always going to miss working for you as a builder. I wish you the best of luck and I hope to still see you around! 

(P.S. We should so throw a retirement party for you  ;) )

Griffinpuff12
  • Griffinpuff12
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Student
  • 3831 posts
  • IGN:Lyra Bennett

Aw, take care of yourself! Thanks for all the work you've put into this server. ^_^

BampireHannah
  • BampireHannah
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 132 posts
  • IGN:Hannah Lestrange

You had a great run, Fance. Thank you for being so awesome. :)

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

I remember when you came on as a newb and it has been great seeing you grow on the server. Hope everything is still okay with you :D

_breezeblocks_
  • _breezeblocks_
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1231 posts
  • IGN:Tessa Malamius

did i ask for feels

did i

Kaneki
  • Kaneki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 381 posts
  • IGN:Kaneki Shimada

Fance, I'm literally going to drag you back on. YOU CAN'T LEAVE MEEEEEEE!!!! SCREEEE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users