• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Magi
  • Magi
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 81 posts
  • IGN:Kelsey Rose

I only got one screenshot of it because I was spell spamming and didn't think to report it (I figured a mod would just warn Boo) but Boo was asking how to get a marriage license/could someone help them get a marriage license over and over in global to the point where it just got ridiculous. Eventually I snapped and went, "Will you stop asking? Clearly no one here can." Boo stopped after that, but I feel like he/she should still be given a warning.

Here's the one screenshot I got:

http://i.imgur.com/iO19pKz.png

PinkiePurples
  • PinkiePurples
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 472 posts
  • IGN:Pinkie Schoenheit

I was there are the time when this happened, yes she spammed chat. But there were also staff online (Such as I) who can deal with that. Oliver was also on, and he is a moderator. It's best if you got one of us to handle it rather than going through the trouble of reporting it.

Magi
  • Magi
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 81 posts

I was there are the time when this happened, yes she spammed chat. But there were also staff online (Such as I) who can deal with that. Oliver was also on, and he is a moderator. It's best if you got one of us to handle it rather than going through the trouble of reporting it.

When I decided to report it I didn't notice any staff (that I knew were staff at the time) on XD silly me, I need to go read up on a current list of staff members.

Veara Titan
  • Veara Titan
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 403 posts
  • IGN:Veara Titan / Veara_

Typing /list will tell you about online staff members.

Magi
  • Magi
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 81 posts

Typing /list will tell you about online staff members.

I need to remember that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users