Started by Bob Titan , Jul 25 2016 05:26 PM

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

So, I thought of this idea because I really wanna graduate, but I also really wanna play quidditch. So what I am suggesting is that graduated players should still be able to play quidditch with their former house team. I know that this is controversial because it is not roleplay-y, as Liam put it "I didn't see mad-eye playing quidditch." My argument to this is that it is just temporary until there is something for graduates, because they are just getting things taken from them if they graduate. I feel this will encourage people to graduate as well and then there will actually be graduates on the server.

*Is totally prepared to be shut down*

Annnub
  • Annnub
  • Builder
  • 523 posts
  • IGN:App Ellis

Or maybe when more people start graduating there can be an graduate area of quidditch players, you know like another set of quidditch teams?

EDIT: Not the house teams vs the other teams but how the house teams go against each other the graduates would go against each other. (Of course we would need more graduates)

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • 829 posts

That is a good idea, only one problem. Of the graduates there is one active. Two of you count Katna. Have fun Katna and Seph xD

Annnub
  • Annnub
  • Builder
  • 523 posts
  • IGN:App Ellis

True

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

Perhaps this can go to vote at a staff meeting until there are like 50 graduated students.

Maximilian Arelle
  • Maximilian Arelle
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Administrators
  • 311 posts
  • IGN:Maximilian Arelle

well, I think, to decide this, we have time until quidditch is working smooth. I also think, Apps idea is very good. we could build new pitches and stuff for the quidditch clubs and stuff. But why only graduated ppl? Ik most of you don't watch football/soccer. But there are a lot of young players in the first teams (16 years old for example). So on this way ome issue is possible to fix.

FroschThink
  • FroschThink
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 205 posts
  • IGN:Josh Dun

What about Alumni games, like special scheduled non-league games that let grads play with their house.

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • 829 posts

So, what I am getting is another organized advent for the same people essentially?

Katna Malamius
  • Katna Malamius
  • Professor
  • 789 posts
  • IGN:Katna Malamius - Poisin_Kat

We will talk about this in the Staff Meeting, and the Staff will vote.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users