• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Bella Scarlet
  • Bella Scarlet
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1275 posts
  • IGN:bella

Okay there were a few spell ideas I really liked that were in the prosess of getting made while Andrew was a spell dev and would like to see if one the new spell devs might be able to make them 🙂 The first one I would like to suggest is the shield buster spell cause protege is still super strong and anyone who is good at spells can constantly keep refreshing there protego and this would demolish the spell and make the user not cast protego for x amount of time and the other two were ignis tergum and effundo pennum ignis its basic idea was a teleport back stab @Andrew and the other effundo would would if u castes the spell and some one hit u with a spell would be randomly apparated safely in the area and would leave a falling feather or block that as much as I remember of the spells but I really really loved them and hope one of the new spell devs would take these on board thank you 🙂🙂

Draco
  • Draco
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 605 posts

Okay there were a few spell ideas I really liked that were in the prosess of getting made while Andrew was a spell dev and would like to see if one the new spell devs might be able to make them The first one I would like to suggest is the shield buster spell cause protege is still super strong and anyone who is good at spells can constantly keep refreshing there protego and this would demolish the spell and make the user not cast protego for x amount of time and the other two were ignis tergum and effundo pennum ignis its basic idea was a teleport back stab @Andrew and the other effundo would would if u castes the spell and some one hit u with a spell would be randomly apparated safely in the area and would leave a falling feather or block that as much as I remember of the spells but I really really loved them and hope one of the new spell devs would take these on board thank you

Shields strong? Stupefy can be spammed and break them

Bella Scarlet
  • Bella Scarlet
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1275 posts

and u can cast protego faster then u can cast stupefy could cast to protegos to one stupefy remember protego is only one movment up its super easy to keep it up 

Draco
  • Draco
  • 605 posts

and u can cast protego faster then u can cast stupefy could cast to protegos to one stupefy remember protego is only one movment up its super easy to keep it up 

I can't understand the sentence.. E.E

Katna Malamius
  • Katna Malamius
  • Professor
  • 789 posts
  • IGN:Katna Malamius - Poisin_Kat

I can't understand the sentence.. E.E

Basically, Bella is saying that you can cast Protego faster than Stupefy, because Stupefy has 1 more movement than Protego.

Draco
  • Draco
  • 605 posts

Basically, Bella is saying that you can cast Protego faster than Stupefy, because Stupefy has 1 more movement than Protego.

Doesn't really matter, because if your fast enough you can spam Stupefy, and it should be strong enough to break through the Protego :l

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

I can consider making it so protego has only 1 spell to break it instead of 5 and make the current version of protego a higher wand movement count if you all think it needs it.

Draco
  • Draco
  • 605 posts

I can consider making it so protego has only 1 spell to break it instead of 5 and make the current version of protego a higher wand movement count if you all think it needs it.

That could be useful, because as Bella says, and even against my own point. All it takes is someone with NV Protego to be safe. Because they'll be able to spam it faster than you can spam any offensive spell at them,

Bella Scarlet
  • Bella Scarlet
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1275 posts

How about the other 2 spells

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts

How about the other 2 spells

1) The first one was a suggestion i had already since we often do league spells, which is talon's Q. -.-

2) The 2nd one is pretty much impossible.  I am not going to into why finding a randomly location in minecraft can crash the entire server, but i will make it clear that if andrew had attempted to code that he would have.  Any system that has stuff spawn in a random location would not only take weeks to code, but someone entirely advanced would need to do it. -.-

Bella Scarlet
  • Bella Scarlet
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1275 posts

I know it was talons q I was the one who suggested last time if I remember right u kind of liked the idea

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts

I know it was talons q I was the one who suggested last time if I remember right u kind of liked the idea

We plan on making a lot of league spells not just talons q a thing.  This is not a new suggestion.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users