• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Maximilian Arelle
  • Maximilian Arelle
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Administrators
  • 311 posts
  • IGN:Maximilian Arelle

I dono, if some of you played the old HP video games like Chamber of Secrets or Prisoner of Azkaban. In that games you had to get through different parcours to pracice spells, earn points and get Bertie botts (which were like oney in the game).

I think it would be very cool to build parcours in Hogwarts. Ik that in some towers near the greenhouses is much space for something like that. The parcours' difficulty could depend on the Tier. :)

Lisa Flume
  • Lisa Flume
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Administrators
  • 414 posts
  • IGN:Lisa Flume

I like this idea a lot and know what you're talking about with the video games :P I think it would be cool to have some sort of parkour/obstacle course in like hidden rooms/towers maybe where you get a reward at the end or get timed and have like a scoreboard or something!

I'd like to hear some other opinions about this :D

Veara Titan
  • Veara Titan
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 403 posts
  • IGN:Veara Titan / Veara_

Maybe this could be an event hosted by an Admin... like a Harry Potter themed Parkour Race. That would be a pretty cool event :)

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

I wish I was a builder, I love making parkours/obstacle courses. I think this is a neat idea.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

It would be pretty cool & if someone wanted to build this, I could make it so you can only use the spells that you are supposed to use in there.

Maximilian Arelle
  • Maximilian Arelle
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Administrators
  • 311 posts

I would like to be one of the builder, but I think, it's better to build with one or two partners.

Cora
  • Cora
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

I would like to be one of the builder, but I think, it's better to build with one or two partners.

It would be pretty cool & if someone wanted to build this, I could make it so you can only use the spells that you are supposed to use in there.

I'd be happy to help build this, if you're okay with that, Max. I like the idea- it adds a bit more adventure and danger to getting rewards. :)

Maximilian Arelle
  • Maximilian Arelle
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Administrators
  • 311 posts

I'd be happy to help build this, if you're okay with that, Max. I like the idea- it adds a bit more adventure and danger to getting rewards. :)

Yeah, sure :)
We need to know: building on flat server and copy it into main server, or building on main to adjust it optimal iin the space we have and... well, we need ideas. I think it is good to develope a plan of structure and stuff, before we start to build.

@Cora you know the video games I named above?

Cora
  • Cora
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

Yeah, sure :)
We need to know: building on flat server and copy it into main server, or building on main to adjust it optimal iin the space we have and... well, we need ideas. I think it is good to develope a plan of structure and stuff, before we start to build.

@Cora you know the video games I named above?

I haven't played them, but I have seen them being played, and I know the general concept you're talking about.

Maximilian Arelle
  • Maximilian Arelle
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Administrators
  • 311 posts

Ahh, that's good. Let us see, if we canimplement it as I hope.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users