• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ladyaxce
  • Ladyaxce
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Kiara

I have a few ideas for some magical items we can include on the server. First, I had an idea that players could purchase Time-Turners to set a certain location and turn back to that location via right-click, and that they couldn't use the same location more than once (however, if they reset the location to the same spot, they will teleport there). Second of all, I wanted to propose invisibility cloaks, which would basically have the same effects as an invisibility potion except for the fact that it would last until the wearer takes the cloak off. Lastly, I wanted to propose Spectrespecs, which could make the wearer be able to see invisible entities (and look cool). I hoped these items would come with a certain galleon cost, some more expensive than others so everybody doesn't go running around with these items (so they are more rare, like in the books). Thank you for your consideration!

Sincerely, 

Da_DrDude
  • Da_DrDude
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 100 posts
  • IGN:John [_Quincy] Adams

Those are some awesome ideas! I don't know if the time-turners would work, but the idea is cool, and i LOVE the invisibility cloak idea!

Thalli Take
  • Thalli Take
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 227 posts
  • IGN:bagged_milk

However, as Xenophilius Lovegood tells HarryRon, and Hermione, such a cloak will gradually lose its effectiveness as the hair becomes more and more opaque.

-http://harrypotter.w...isibility_cloak

The Invisibility Cloak is owned by the Potter family and is passed down by the generations, however, there could be cloaks such as the one made of Demiguise hair mentioned above. This could continue into the creation of a Demiguise and therefore the ability to make your own cloak in the server. This would be a lot of work, however if you'd like the cloak, you'd only be able to get a Demiguise hair version. I noticed you did mention more rare, so even these cloaks would be spendy.  

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

However, as Xenophilius Lovegood tells HarryRon, and Hermione, such a cloak will gradually lose its effectiveness as the hair becomes more and more opaque.

-http://harrypotter.w...isibility_cloak

The Invisibility Cloak is owned by the Potter family and is passed down by the generations, however, there could be cloaks such as the one made of Demiguise hair mentioned above. This could continue into the creation of a Demiguise and therefore the ability to make your own cloak in the server. This would be a lot of work, however if you'd like the cloak, you'd only be able to get a Demiguise hair version. I noticed you did mention more rare, so even these cloaks would be spendy.  

I like this idea for the invisibility cloaks, as we are planning to release both quests & items that drop and allow people to create stuff that might be sellable.  I am planning on making more mobs that will drop items that can be crafted into other items or solds at stores that accept them (Once I fix the store buying stuff ofc.)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users