• This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Bella Scarlet
  • Bella Scarlet
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1275 posts
  • IGN:bella

okay this first started when star casted on me first i was afk looking at the donation store i came back to star casting on me so i casted orbis once and then stopped. he started arguing with me that i had no right to cast on him when he  A, casted me first and B casted on me while i was tabbed out. then i got casted on again this time by sean he slowed me so i oribised sean. and star started arguing again saying i have no right to cast back if im getting casted on first and then he took point from me so yea 

Bjor
  • Bjor
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 69 posts
  • IGN:Bjor Vargr (Antler)

I was an eyewitness to this event and I think it was just. Star had asked Bella to stop fighting and Bella kept arguing, even after the class started.

And it was only 1 point, which is less than other teachers take when they're cast on a single time. 

Bella Scarlet
  • Bella Scarlet
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1275 posts

he shouldnt of arguing in the first place i got casted on i will cast back thats the thing i had just to talk back he was going off at me i wasnt getting angry at him he started arguing with me in the first place

Crane
  • Crane
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts
  • IGN:Liam Blishwick

Okay so.

When you got casted on it was a simple Expulso to get you off the Professor Table. 
Yes it is casting but it is not in any way harmful. You weren't on the chandelier, you didn't take that much damage and come on - let us not be this nitpicky about spells ;-;

I regularly expulsoed people off the delicate Potions equipment during classes and as far as I remember you loved jumping up there to be blasted off rather than loosing points.

As for the Stupefy I believe Sean was goofing around and casting stupefy at 1% at Star, which they apparently do a lot - You just happened to run in front of the spell .-.

You Orbised Sean and the whole "who casted on who and what is allowed" arguement started over.
You argued well beyond Stars attempts to have you stop and even into class where He warned you and took a point. A single point that is.

With regards to your claim of "it is allowed to cast spells back when someone casts one at me".
You are never allowed to cast a spell back at someone who casted on you.

THAT makes you equally guilty and punishable and to report something when you cast back is in my honest opinion being a hypocrite.

This was a tiny dispute that could have been settled but was blown quite up in proportions.

A final note:

You didn't get points taken for casting, nobody did.
You got that point taken because you kept arguing after class started.

TL:DR

"The casting of spells on any individual that does not wish it will result in loss of points, kicking or banning. You are absolutely not allowed to cast spells on anyone who does not wish it."

Star Expulsoed you, Sean accidentally hit you with Stupefy on low strength.

You retaliated both times with Orbis - Quite a step up on the scale for me but it was left unpunished.
You got points taken for refusing to end the argument when class started and frankly I think you were being very rude.

Diving down into the rules and picking at it like a lawyer:

Yes he was wrong to cast at you, Yes you were wrong to retaliate - Expulso is not a big deal so end of story, be friends.

Bella Scarlet
  • Bella Scarlet
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1275 posts

liam i did stop he the one who carried it on when class started :/ i diddnt want to argue in the first place he was shouting at me he was being rude to me :/ 

Veara Titan
  • Veara Titan
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 403 posts
  • IGN:Veara Titan / Veara_

You should really have screenshots for proof.. without them we can't believe everything you're saying. Witnesses help, but they're not chat logs.

Lisa Flume
  • Lisa Flume
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Administrators
  • 414 posts
  • IGN:Lisa Flume

Totally off topic, but I love the Hufflepuff picture-thingy.  :P #Hufflepower #UseTheRightKindOfHufflePower 

Mira, please do not necro-post. This topic has long since been inactive and the situation has been resolved. Replying to topics especially under Offenses when the reply doesn't relate to the situation is a bit misleading :)

Mira Goshawk
  • Mira Goshawk
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 605 posts
  • IGN:Mira Goshawk

I'm sorry. I did not relize it was against the rules.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users