• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Ophelia Clairmont
  • Ophelia Clairmont
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 168 posts
  • IGN:Ophelia Clairmont

I think we should add petrificus totalus because it really cool  B) . I got your back Neville (jk)! It was a really awesome spell in the books/movies and it would be cool if we had it.

Elsa Ollivander
  • Elsa Ollivander
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 672 posts
  • IGN:Elsa Ollivander

I think we should add petrificus totalus because it really cool  B) . I got your back Neville (jk)! It was a really awesome spell in the books/movies and it would be cool if we had it.

I believe that spell has already been added to the server. I think it's tier 7 if I'm not mistaken.

Ophelia Clairmont
  • Ophelia Clairmont
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 168 posts
  • IGN:Ophelia Clairmont

I believe that spell has already been added to the server. I think it's tier 7 if I'm not mistaken.

Whoops. xD

Veara Titan
  • Veara Titan
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 403 posts
  • IGN:Veara Titan / Veara_

No no no, this spell is not in the server, and it is not Tier 7. You are completely mistaken Elsa :/

Elsa Ollivander
  • Elsa Ollivander
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 672 posts
  • IGN:Elsa Ollivander

No no no, this spell is not in the server, and it is not Tier 7. You are completely mistaken Elsa :/

o.o I'm thinking about another spell then >.<

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

As said multiple times, don't suggest canon spells in this forum.  All canon spells are planned.  The only reason you should use this forum to suggest a canon spell is to suggest HOW it should be coded.  Simply saying 'we should have this spell that is already on the list of spells in hp' isn't helpful.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: denied

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users