• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Bella Scarlet
  • Bella Scarlet
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1275 posts
  • IGN:bella

umm was 8 was snowboarding and thought was cool so i went of a jump tried to do a back flip landed head first in the snow

Mira Goshawk
  • Mira Goshawk
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 605 posts
  • IGN:Mira Goshawk

The scariest thing for me was when I almost watched my puppy be murdered by another dog. This happened July 4 this year.

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

Well I had to watch one of my cats die.... I mean thats pretty scary and sad I guess.....

ALSO

I was 6 (WHY IS EVERYONE 6????) and I decided to go right ahead and get off a rollercoaster. I mean, it had stopped? Right? The lap-bars lifted up, right? SO everyone was about to get off, I was super fast and jumpy so I got off really quickly, except the rollercoaster like broke and it started up again. Everyone else was like still in but I was half-way off, so I started falling, and I hit my head on the platform thingy. The standing place thing. The line things. And long story short I hit my head and almost fell around 15 feet, all good things. 

ChristinaMcGonagall
  • ChristinaMcGonagall
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 89 posts
  • IGN:SkylarThePanda

http://1funny.com/wp...5/cute-lamb.jpg Baaaa Please drop the cake off behind the 7-11 and the lamb will not be harmed

Isn't this very off-topic to fears?

where do you wanna meet? D: 

:o *plans to eradicate Malia from the face of the world* i: 

pls.

Scariest thing I've experienced...... that one time I went "outdoors" ...its spooky out there

Um, I go outside all the time. THat's scary?! I NEARLY GET HIT BY CARS.

Oliver, I am holding a sheep hostage and if you want to see him alive again you will deliver a cake to me~ I'll pm you the location of the hostage

mk, stop with offtopicness

When I was 6 I didn't know how to swim and I willingly jumped in the deep end of a pool at a pool party whilst my parents weren't watching. The party host saved me from death.

HERES ANOTHER

When I turned 9 I joined the had the choice of getting Internet or not- I could have gotten a social life, spooky.

Okay, you are a crazy 6 year old.

...You should've chose Social Life.

ChristinaMcGonagall
  • ChristinaMcGonagall
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 89 posts

So, the scariest thing for me was the time I nearly got hit by a bus. I HAD TO RUN SUPER FAST FOR MY LIFE.

Maximilian Arelle
  • Maximilian Arelle
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Administrators
  • 311 posts
  • IGN:Maximilian Arelle

When I was 8 or 9, me and a friend  (turkish with lightly dark skin) went to the school bus, as we passed a group of Neo-Nazis (skinhead, Baseball bat, Bomber- jacket, combat boots etc.). They saw my friend and yelled us to stop. We started to run. One of them hit me with a BAseball bat and my right arm broke. In panic I didn't realize. But as they stoped hunting us, I felt the pain. We went straight to hospital.....

ChristinaMcGonagall
  • ChristinaMcGonagall
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 89 posts

Ouch.

Meow_Magic
  • Meow_Magic
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 127 posts
  • IGN:Meow Scarlet

My most scariest thing. I was climbing up this slide (idk how old i was) at my day camp. One of the volunteers or staff was letting me borrow their ipod nano. So I was happily listening to music and then a HUGE SWARM OF WASPS came up. It was stay still and drop the ipod or get stung. Like a silly kid I saved the ipod and got stung. I didn't cry through so I am guessing I had my pain tolerance then. 

ANOTHER SCARY MOMENT WHICH I DON'T REMEMBER HOW OLD I WAS :o

I was out late playing outside and being happy. I was hanging with this younger boy and he had a knife. At some point he started chasing me with it, the blade point towards me. We were in my yard so I quickly got into my house and slammed the door on his face. 

Mira Goshawk
  • Mira Goshawk
  • Student
  • 605 posts
  • IGN:Mira Goshawk

OMore scary things from my life:

1)When my lil sis was seconds from being hit by a car.

2)When I was 9 a snake was chasing me through a field. (It doesn't help I am deathly afraid of all snakes)

3)When my mom made go OUTSIDE and...dare I say it? Socialize....

4)When I tried fnaf. I was so scared I was hallucinating fnaf characters stalking the halls and jump scaring me. This was after summer camp, so I was already REALLY tired.

Kat Kirkland
  • Kat Kirkland
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 451 posts
  • IGN:Kat [KneeCapDeleter] Weasley

My most scariest thing. I was climbing up this slide (idk how old i was) at my day camp. One of the volunteers or staff was letting me borrow their ipod nano. So I was happily listening to music and then a HUGE SWARM OF WASPS came up. It was stay still and drop the ipod or get stung. Like a silly kid I saved the ipod and got stung. I didn't cry through so I am guessing I had my pain tolerance then.

ANOTHER SCARY MOMENT WHICH I DON'T REMEMBER HOW OLD I WAS :o
I was out late playing outside and being happy. I was hanging with this younger boy and he had a knife. At some point he started chasing me with it, the blade point towards me. We were in my yard so I quickly got into my house and slammed the door on his face.

There's a trend where everyone does life-threatening stuff at the age of 6, so, just say you were 6.

NerdyEevee
  • NerdyEevee
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 138 posts
  • IGN:Eevee Miller

Probably the scariest thing I have experienced kinda was when i was walking my dog and a pitbull jumped over a fence nearby and started chasing us. I froze because i was really scared, and the pitbull and my dog were litterally running in circles around me. I was right in the middle. Finally the owner came out and got his dog back inside. But when Me and my brother got home, we looked and there was a HUGE bite in the middle of my dog's chest. The Pitbull missed my dog's heart by a few inches...

ChristinaMcGonagall
  • ChristinaMcGonagall
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 89 posts

What the?

Crane
  • Crane
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts
  • IGN:Liam Blishwick

I once got attacked by a dog about the same size as me because I wanted to pet it.. It tried to bite me in my face as it knocked me over and took a piece of my chin and right eyebrow xD
I still have the scar >.<

ChristinaMcGonagall
  • ChristinaMcGonagall
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 89 posts

Ouch! That must've hurt D:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users