5 replies to this topic

LukeS
  • LukeS
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 157 posts
  • IGN:LewkTHEsheW // Luke Schoenheit

Hello! 

Today I was at Hagrids Hut spell spamming Orbis at 1%, but i kept accedently raising the power level, I was thinking maybe you could add a way to lock your power level to a certain amount of percent, maybe you could make it so forexample you could use use Shift + Left click or something like that to lock it. Just a quick little suggestion. :) 

FroschThink
  • FroschThink
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 205 posts
  • IGN:Josh Dun

I thought this was suggested already?

Draco
  • Draco
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 605 posts

Hello! 

Today I was at Hagrids Hut spell spamming Orbis at 1%, but i kept accedently raising the power level, I was thinking maybe you could add a way to lock your power level to a certain amount of percent, maybe you could make it so forexample you could use use Shift + Left click or something like that to lock it. Just a quick little suggestion. :)

I thought this was suggested already?

Yes it has been suggested already, and been implemented before. Removed because of lag issues.. Which i would've said to luke if he didn't just log off instantly..

LukeS
  • LukeS
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 157 posts
  • IGN:LewkTHEsheW // Luke Schoenheit

oh sorry ;P

Crane
  • Crane
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts
  • IGN:Liam Blishwick

Yes it has been suggested already, and been implemented before. Removed because of lag issues.. Which i would've said to luke if he didn't just log off instantly..

It has been suggested a few times but as far as I have been told (by pande too, a few seconds ago) it wasn't implemented and I can't possibly see how it would lag the server to "lock the power level".

Pande did mention that you used to be able to do 0% power level but that jacked up the plugin.

Edit:
She did say that she didn't want to add it in so I think that is your answer :(

Draco
  • Draco
  • 605 posts

It has been suggested a few times but as far as I have been told (by pande too, a few seconds ago) it wasn't implemented and I can't possibly see how it would lag the server to "lock the power level".

Pande did mention that you used to be able to do 0% power level but that jacked up the plugin.

Edit:
She did say that she didn't want to add it in so I think that is your answer :(

Thats what I was thinking about, the 0% thing lool thanks for clearing that up Liam

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users