• This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

FlimFlamFanMan
  • FlimFlamFanMan
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 13 posts
  • IGN:Nellius Lupin

Let me explain my situation. So, I joined the server a while ago, around May of 2015, but I remember not doing much and leaving soon after joining because I was pretty much server hopping. I rejoin this morning in Diagon Alley with nothing in my inventory (I can't remember if I had anything previous) and unsorted. I tried going about going to hogwarts on my own, but didn't know where to start so I did a /helpop asking for help. Immediately, Helper Calnash Bell answered my IG Prayers and appeared to help. I was able to get a wand and my books with some borrowed galleons, but we were stumped once we got to the taxi to the station. I had no permissions to click the sign. We waited for an admin to get on to help, and eventually I was able to get to Hogwarts because the amazing Cora Prion was there to assist (after a small bit of waiting) but this still remains a problem, because I can't go back to Diagon Alley/London if I want to purchase things because I can't do /spawn, and if I could, I couldn't get back because I wasn't able to set a home in Hogwarts. I also cannot get the free hourly bread.

What I've noticed I can't use:
/msg or /r

/spawn

/home

/help

What I've noticed I can use:

/list

/rh and /lh

global chat

/helpop

Thank you for reading!

Cris
  • Cris
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 320 posts
  • IGN:Cris Anna Malfoy

@ewitselsa that was the first thing I advised Calnash to make him try, didn't work. The pressure plate only works sometimes (like when only perm they don't have is warps)

Elsa Ollivander
  • Elsa Ollivander
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 672 posts
  • IGN:Elsa Ollivander

@ewitselsa that was the first thing I advised Calnash to make him try, didn't work. The pressure plate only works sometimes (like when only perm they don't have is warps)

Welp

Crane
  • Crane
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts
  • IGN:Liam Blishwick

Best Answer

Resolved

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users