Started by Cris , Sep 03 2016 08:59 PM

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Cris
  • Cris
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 320 posts
  • IGN:Cris Anna Malfoy

So, I think there could be some kind of automated announcement that once in a while infomed people of things like to use helpop, global/house chat, how to earn money, to vote for the server, etc. This would make it easier for new people and staff. For example, this morning when I came on, there were 5 new people and I was the only staff, and shortly after (when I returned from lunch) Maximillian was on too and helped (as well as Gareott Armstrong) when 5 other newbies joined. Not having a better idea of how to handle them, I made a broadcast saying to helpop if they needed help, and so I thought about this idea. 

Gareott Rimma
  • Gareott Rimma
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 614 posts
  • IGN:Gareott Rimma / 1toughninja

So, I think there could be some kind of automated announcement that once in a while infomed people of things like to use helpop, global/house chat, how to earn money, to vote for the server, etc. This would make it easier for new people and staff. For example, this morning when I came on, there were 5 new people and I was the only staff, and shortly after (when I returned from lunch) Maximillian was on too and helped (as well as Gareott Armstrong) when 5 other newbies joined. Not having a better idea of how to handle them, I made a broadcast saying to helpop if they needed help, and so I thought about this idea. 

i like this idea

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

planned already

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users