• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Richela
  • Richela
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 885 posts
  • IGN:Richela

We regret to inform you all that there has been a mishap with commands on the server. 

One of our staff members that will remain unnamed (it was Pande), did a command that caused every animal, item frame, and painting in the main world be removed. This means that everything in Hogwarts, London, and Diagon Alley were affected. 

We understand that this has probably causes major losses for anyone who kept anything in item frames or had paintings anywhere. If you are missing any items, please post in the Help Me! section of the forums. 

Again, we are very sorry about this mistake. We hope you all understand.

EDIT: If things were placed recently enough, they can be rolled back, but item names, item lore, enchants, book contents, and other things like that will all be gone. 

Crane
  • Crane
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts
  • IGN:Liam Blishwick

I vote for the creation of a 100 feet marble monument to Pandette's Unnamed's Great Fails somewhere in London.

It should contain a detailed description of all her their fails, both past and future :3

Tiberius
  • Tiberius
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 97 posts
  • IGN:Tiberius [Tiberius_04] Everhart

Uhh, thats sad :unsure:

Kat Kirkland
  • Kat Kirkland
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 451 posts
  • IGN:Kat [KneeCapDeleter] Weasley

"One of our staff members that will remain unnamed (it was Pande)" I can only wonder who this unnamed staff member is.

Richela
  • Richela
  • Administrators
  • 885 posts

"One of our staff members that will remain unnamed (it was Pande)" I can only wonder who this unnamed staff member is.

I refuse to reveal who it was.

StaceyChaø
  • StaceyChaø
  • Professor
  • 518 posts
  • IGN:Stacey Longbottom

Can I guess it is umm...actually I have nothing. (I think it's totally NOT Pande)

Draco
  • Draco
  • 605 posts

Pande making a mistake is a rare thing (From my 8 months on the server ._.) Cherish the moment! You lived through a rare thing xD

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

Pande making a mistake is a rare thing (From my 8 months on the server ._.) Cherish the moment! You lived through a rare thing xD

Yes, but when I make a mistake it's usually huge.  IE: water slide down the grand stair case.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

And its more frequent than you think.  I did just recently accidentally delete the entire map.

Draco
  • Draco
  • 605 posts

Yes, but when I make a mistake it's usually huge.  IE: water slide down the grand stair case.

True xD. But shh nobody needs to know about that lol

Malia SHSL Memelord
  • Malia SHSL Memelord
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 212 posts
  • IGN:Malia McGonagall

And its more frequent than you think.  I did just recently accidentally delete the entire map.

*slow clap*

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

I feel like that would be a pretty fun mistake xD *stops trying to be good at life and backs away*

Katna Malamius
  • Katna Malamius
  • Professor
  • 789 posts
  • IGN:Katna Malamius - Poisin_Kat

#AllOwnersMakeMistakes

For example, @Richela here once deleted the entire bottom half of London using WorldEdit

As well, I accidentally WorldEdited out about 2/3 of Hogwarts because somebody walked in front of me while I was setting a position. (2.5 million blocks! Luckily I undid it so quickly, nothing happened)

Richela
  • Richela
  • Administrators
  • 885 posts

#AllOwnersMakeMistakes

For example, @Richela here once deleted the entire bottom half of London using WorldEdit

As well, I accidentally WorldEdited out about 2/3 of Hogwarts because somebody walked in front of me while I was setting a position. (2.5 million blocks! Luckily I undid it so quickly, nothing happened)

Shhh, we don't talk about those things...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users