• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

candy176
  • candy176
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 7 posts
  • IGN:candy176

I've noticed how a lot of people have trouble getting to classes, and there has to be this whole "guide" thing, and sometimes people get lost, and it's very annoying. I have 3 ways to fix this:

1. Put tutorials on the forums with a separate video to get to each classroom.

2. Put warps for each of the classrooms so that people no longer have to walk to them each time.

3. Allow people to set unlimited homes, enabling them to set their home in all of their classrooms.

Alice
  • Alice
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 211 posts
  • IGN:Alice Demure (Formerly Cunningham)/[Qlivia]

Excellent suggestion, candy176, although that would partially take away the roleplay aspect of 'being a new student'. I think it's much more fun to memorize where the classes are as if it were in real life. Just being able to immediately teleport to the class of your choice would get kind of boring..

Athens Booth
  • Athens Booth
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 66 posts
  • IGN:iDoom

^^

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

As stated many times before, we do not allow for warps to classrooms, because that defeats the purpose of having the castle at all.  If we are going to warp everywhere, why not delete the castle and just have the rooms to teach in?  There would be no point for having hogwarts at all aside from the rooms.

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

Excellent suggestion, candy176, although that would partially take away the roleplay aspect of 'being a new student'. I think it's much more fun to memorize where the classes are as if it were in real life. Just being able to immediately teleport to the class of your choice would get kind of boring..

I LOVE looking around to castle warps would take to fun out of it.

CMWedding
  • CMWedding
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1387 posts
  • IGN:Cassandra Dixon

It's more fun wandering around and accidentally stumbling on, say ghoul studies, than being able to warp to it!

emebersloth
  • emebersloth
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 9 posts
  • IGN:ember kelly

I love this but something about being that guy forever lost I liking but if he had his way thing would be different maybe

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: denied

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users