• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Lorlynn
  • Lorlynn
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:Lorlynn Stone

So I've been on the server for a little under a week now, and I am so happy to be a part of this. I was skeptical at first simply because I was confused about how things worked, but the minute I was sorted into Slytherin, I was hooked. I even turned my first two homework assignments in today, and even though I think I messed Charms up, I'm happy about it. xD

I may be 23, but I feel like a kid again with this sever. Giddy about the little things, and let me tell you, I wasn't too fond of homework back in school. It's quite funny that I go to class and actually listen and do my work, while when I was in real life school I was a rebel who didn't want anything to do with it.

So here are some facts about me!

I'm a very happen person and I love meeting new people, but I do have that evil inside of me. The kind that builds up and once it's there, it's so there.

I'm an author, and one day I hope to be published. I write about all kinds of things, I don't settle with one Genre.

My cat is trying to take over the world.

I'm not that interesting, so that's kind of all I have to say about myself. I do hope that I settle in here, because I really love this place and would hate to not be a part of it! Now if only I could figure out how to sell my things and I think I'd be set. xD

Also... I think I'm the last of my family or something, unless someone comes back. XD

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

Your cat wants to take over the world? @Pandette you should set Simba up on a playdate. XD

Anyway, glad you like it! Hope yu enjoy, let me know if you need anything!

Griffinpuff12
  • Griffinpuff12
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Student
  • 3831 posts
  • IGN:Lyra Bennett

Same with my cats, welcome! :D

Draco
  • Draco
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 605 posts

Welcome to the group of Harry Potter Nerds. This way is the way to no life- wait you're here already xD

StaceyChaø
  • StaceyChaø
  • Professor
  • 518 posts
  • IGN:Stacey Longbottom

Oi I hope you enjoy your time on Knockturn! And welcome to the forums!

Lorlynn
  • Lorlynn
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:Lorlynn Stone

I think all cats are trying to just brainwash us all, but that's why I love them. xD Thank you guys! It's awesome to feel welcomed, you don't get that much anymore. 

Cora
  • Cora
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

Haha, welcome to the forums! Cats taking over the world? This is why I keep a spray bottle full of water next to my bed. I hope you enjoy your time here, and I just have to say- I love your profile picture.

Annnub
  • Annnub
  • Builder
  • 523 posts
  • IGN:App Ellis

"Welcome to the cool kids table" (How I was greeted when I joined so you shall be greeted the same way) We hope you enjoy the server and have lots of fun and make lots of friends here.

LukeS
  • LukeS
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 157 posts
  • IGN:LewkTHEsheW // Luke Schoenheit

Welcome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users