• This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Jake Evans
  • Jake Evans
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 78 posts
  • IGN:Jake Evans

OK I think there should be a bar at the bottom of the profile page to see how far we are from tiering up! I already asked some friends and they said this would be really cool idea and that I should post this might not even get looked at but its for the ease of wizards and witches alike 

Crane
  • Crane
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts
  • IGN:Liam Blishwick

It is 1000 casts in a tier and you can count it :P
It will just be unneeded cluttering of most profiles (unless you just joined and are going through tier 1-7 in which case it might be useful)
Besides - it is meant to be so you don't get the exact spell casts because you can't slap your wand and have it tell you that you casted incendio 437 times and are 563 casts away from tiering up :P

I highly doubt it, just keep going at it and tiers are soon something you won't worry too much about.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

@Crystalbell @Nomsy This requires both of you to work together for this since i don't think the magic tiers is in the api.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts

@Crane it doesn't seem like a bad idea, just has to check which tier they are working on and what % they have til they are tiered up enough.  It would be one bar, not very clutter-like

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts

@Crane tbh the only problem is it requires crystal and nomsy so...... UHM  Add to the fact crystal isnt even i nthe fb dev chat atm :I  (i was gonna ask him today :))

Jake Evans
  • Jake Evans
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 78 posts
  • IGN:Jake Evans

Thank for adding it!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users