3 replies to this topic

Sean Stone
  • Sean Stone
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • IGN:Sean Stone

Hello, my name is Sean. I am known as Sean Stone on the server. I am a former helper and former professor's assistant. I have been a member of this server since late March so about a good 6 months. i am absolutely addicted to knockturn XD. I am a very hardworking person. I am a junior athlete at my high school, I play varsity football, soccer, baseball, and I like to run track. I currently maintain a 3.7 GPA in school. I am one of those with social anxiety therefore I'm a pretty lonely person. College courses kill T-T I take 4 college type courses currently. I'm in high hopes that these classes will have me prepared for college. I barely have time to sit down and play on the server, now a days when I'm on the server, half the time I'm more than likely AFK doing HW. In colleges courses I tend to get a lot of papers to write. However I LOVE pets. I have 5 dogs, 9 cats, and 6 ferrets. I am also the oldest amongst 4 siblings. I have those dreams of being an athlete in college, making it to pro level, or going to college and getting a degree in engineering. I handle business rather if it is on or off the field. I do have a Skype: younghartattack and I do have an Instagram hmu: that_guy_u_know245
Anyways, it's nice meeting everyone!

LukeS
  • LukeS
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 157 posts
  • IGN:LewkTHEsheW // Luke Schoenheit

Welcome newbie i have never seen in my entire life!

Gareott Rimma
  • Gareott Rimma
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 614 posts
  • IGN:Gareott Rimma / 1toughninja

@youngheartattack Hai!

Griffinpuff12
  • Griffinpuff12
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Student
  • 3831 posts