This is a list of all the changes for the Developers Iteration 3 which will be taking place from 9/29/2016 to 10/12/2016.
- Made it possible that a class can receive no xp if the professor toggles the xp off.
- Made it so that a class speaker can be set, this person is able to speak when the class speech is silenced.
- Changed Call so the person called on is set as class speaker.
- Made it so that professor can /class clearspeaker. If they perform this the class speaker will be cleared.
- Updated http://wiki.knocktur...p?title=Lessonsto reflect these new commands.
- 1.10.2 version of minecraft
- Andrew's spell jar makes a return.
- Carrot that will turn you into a rabbit when you eat it.
- Spell that tells people about spells in the area.
- Spell that silences chat from everyone not in it's radius.
- Brooms now have the ability to be npc or not npc based. For the sake of 1.9 and 1.10 we allow not npc as the default.
- Nullum Rictusempra
- When a player is holding the quaffle & signs off an NPE pops up.
- Blugers attempting to target players whom are not signed on
- Yrel ~players fixed