4 replies to this topic

Tyler.Wells
  • Tyler.Wells
  • Muggle
  • Banned
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:Tyler Wells

So here it goes, today the owner was on, known as Truency...

He was going on about script kiddies, after explaining to some people what a script kiddy was, I went on to say this. "I used to be once, but then I learned to code C#, Lua, C++, Java."

Then I got muted for 30 minutes...?

Sometimes I feel as if some people (not naming) have an attention or power problem, we need a better system to filter out the abuse or the unfit staff members that control the server.

FroschThink
  • FroschThink
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 205 posts
  • IGN:Josh Dun

Well, based on my perspective, you were being incredibly rude. Let's not mention the "who do you think you are" and the fact you said he was "power hungry." not to mention you kept on going with it after. Maybe 30 minutes was a bit too much, but you definitely deserved a mute. Also, saying that he has "no authority over you" is false. Your role in game is a student, his is dev. He helps code everything on the server. You are also rude to lots of people on the server, whether you realize it or not. Multiple times I've seen you being rude to me, other players, and even worse, higher staff.

Nomsy
  • Nomsy
  • Developer
  • Administrators
  • 242 posts
  • IGN:Nomsy Savage

Since this is a staff-related subject, it does not belong in a public discussion forum. Therefore, I have moved it to Offenses to cover the subject by other staff members.

That being said, you were being pretty presumptuous and injecting yourself into a conversation that had nothing to do with you, as well as being completely unaware of the situation, you had no right to try to take it over in the way you did. You could've whispered me and we could've taken it out of global - instead you decided to keep it in global and keep being rude as well as trying to call out staff members constantly on wrongdoings that were not exactly wrongdoings. You were just trying to be right and defend yourself when in fact the subject matter had nothing to do with you.

I apologize if I handled the situation poorly, however, the 30 minute mute still stands because this isn't the first offense that has occurred involving you.

Thank you.

Nomsy.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

So here it goes, today the owner was on, known as Truency...

He was going on about script kiddies, after explaining to some people what a script kiddy was, I went on to say this. "I used to be once, but then I learned to code C#, Lua, C++, Java."

Then I got muted for 30 minutes...?

Sometimes I feel as if some people (not naming) have an attention or power problem, we need a better system to filter out the abuse or the unfit staff members that control the server.

'Today the owner was on, known as Truency'.... .... Okay so I guess I am not the owner anymore guys, I can go.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

I have spoken to Nomsy about this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users