4 replies to this topic

Holly Blue Agate
  • Holly Blue Agate
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:Legendary_Pink

​Hello! :D 

​My name is Paisley Richards (Soon to be changed to Sapphire Flamel) and I love this server so much! As I'm writing this I'm super triggered because I'm applying to be a Helper and I'm not confident in myself at all :I but whatever! This server is amazing and I'm literally addicted to it. I've been playing almost every day for around 1-2 months and I've managed to get to Tier Two and Year Two! Everyone on this server is so nice even if they break a lot of rules and lose points, though people disapprove of it (I do, too, I'm not saying I love it when my house loses points.) Everyone in Hufflepuff are so​ nice and I love it so much! Though, I'm supposed to be a Slytherin I'm not going to complain or switch. I love to help guide new people though I'm not really allowed to, I still do it if no one comes or I tag along while an actual staff member helps. Currently, I'm on vacation and the internet connection sucks so ​much I'm like dying over here help. I love the mining world on this server because I can make my own food, book & quills, and practice spells there so I don't have to pay for as many things! I also keep my notes (and other notes from people who dropped them) and year one guides in my mining world house because no one would steal those. My favorite class is astronomy because I can learn things that apply to the real world and it also helps me in real school because we're doing an astronomy unit. This is the longest thing ever I don't know what you would usually do for these but if your reading this thanks for reading all the way through I wouldn't have.

Thanks for reading and have an amazing​ day!

Malia SHSL Memelord
  • Malia SHSL Memelord
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 212 posts
  • IGN:Malia McGonagall

​Hello! :D 

​My name is Paisley Richards (Soon to be changed to Sapphire Flamel) and I love this server so much! As I'm writing this I'm super triggered because I'm applying to be a Helper and I'm not confident in myself at all :I but whatever! This server is amazing and I'm literally addicted to it. I've been playing almost every day for around 1-2 months and I've managed to get to Tier Two and Year Two! Everyone on this server is so nice even if they break a lot of rules and lose points, though people disapprove of it (I do, too, I'm not saying I love it when my house loses points.) Everyone in Hufflepuff are so​ nice and I love it so much! Though, I'm supposed to be a Slytherin I'm not going to complain or switch. I love to help guide new people though I'm not really allowed to, I still do it if no one comes or I tag along while an actual staff member helps. Currently, I'm on vacation and the internet connection sucks so ​much I'm like dying over here help. I love the mining world on this server because I can make my own food, book & quills, and practice spells there so I don't have to pay for as many things! I also keep my notes (and other notes from people who dropped them) and year one guides in my mining world house because no one would steal those. My favorite class is astronomy because I can learn things that apply to the real world and it also helps me in real school because we're doing an astronomy unit. This is the longest thing ever I don't know what you would usually do for these but if your reading this thanks for reading all the way through I wouldn't have.

Thanks for reading and have an amazing​ day!

tl;dr                    jk, hoi and (late) welcome!

Griffinpuff12
  • Griffinpuff12
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Student
  • 3831 posts
  • IGN:Lyra Bennett

Welcome. : ) 

Kat Kirkland
  • Kat Kirkland
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 451 posts
  • IGN:Kat [KneeCapDeleter] Weasley