We are considering about moving from teamspeak to Discord.
- Free to Use
- No Client Limit
- Text chat / voice chat
- API that is better for coding & we can prolly add new features
- No Download Required [word in browser]
- Pretty light weight
- Music bots will be easier
- May be able to add cooler features that ts can't provide.
- Familiar, since we already use it.
- Permissions are set up but buggy
- We may lose our license and be reduced to 32 clients.
We wanted to have a vote for people to tell the difference. If this is the case, having discord will be the requirement over teamspeak and since it doesnt require a download it may save peoples computers