1 reply to this topic

madcow410
  • madcow410
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:Daisy Cooper

hello :) 

l have asked a couple of times over the last week as to how l would get a bed? but no-one answers me, and if they do they just say l have to wait a week.....l know l have to wait for a week before l get one, but the question is do l have to claim it myself or does some one give me a bed?

also while l think of it when l logged on today (well night for me!) l had some new mail but it was about applying for a teachers role! as far as l know l havent put in a application to be one? or is this a standard message sent to everyone after they have been on for a while?

thank you for your help :) 

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

hello :)

l have asked a couple of times over the last week as to how l would get a bed? but no-one answers me, and if they do they just say l have to wait a week.....l know l have to wait for a week before l get one, but the question is do l have to claim it myself or does some one give me a bed?

also while l think of it when l logged on today (well night for me!) l had some new mail but it was about applying for a teachers role! as far as l know l havent put in a application to be one? or is this a standard message sent to everyone after they have been on for a while?

thank you for your help :)

first question. You ask a server admin to help you get a bed if you have been on for a week. Second question. That was to all the servers players hope this helped :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users