• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Alder Campbell
  • Alder Campbell
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 8 posts
  • IGN:AlgebraManiacABC

Jew Gray and a fellow Ravenclaw are killing me whenever I enter the Forbidden Forest.bX6Hcge.pngvIyha8r.pngaa63Yys.pngQQZhxmA.png

R4Z0R_EDGE
  • R4Z0R_EDGE
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 31 posts
  • IGN:R4Z0R_EDGE

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 10-5 FPS XDDDD

<------------------ 200 FPS MAX - 60 MIN

Cora
  • Cora
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 10-5 FPS XDDDD

<------------------ 200 FPS MAX - 60 MIN

This post is not needed. It not helpful, nor on topic. Please stop posting these replies.

Harry King
  • Harry King
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 175 posts
  • IGN:Harry King

May i point out that the second person is Taro Schoenditt?(however you spell the last name)

Draco
  • Draco
  • 605 posts

@Harry King Taro Schoenheit

taroshixela
  • taroshixela
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 84 posts
  • IGN:Taro [taroshixela] Chambers

All I see is a picture of me next to you with a vicis going into me through you, there are also some nice pictures of Jew just standing there.

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

@taroshixela, are you implying the victim hit himself with Vicis? The only way I could see that being possible is if he was looking straight down at his feet and I'm still not sure if that is possible. It clearly looks like the Vicis Vulpes attacks were coming from you and Jew, there's no way a Vicis going in that direction could be from the victim. Not to mention he isn't even the right tier to cast Vicis.

Harry King
  • Harry King
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 175 posts

@taroshixela, are you implying the victim hit himself with Vicis? The only way I could see that being possible is if he was looking straight down at his feet and I'm still not sure if that is possible. It clearly looks like the Vicis Vulpes attacks were coming from you and Jew, there's no way a Vicis going in that direction could be from the victim. Not to mention he isn't even the right tier to cast Vicis.

Vicis can't hurt oneself.
Also, taro, in the third picture, you are swinging your wand, which, as everyone knows, sets up or casts a spell. I'm going to take the assuming path and assume that you are setting up a spell. Now, if you ARE setting up a spell, and not sending out a cast, it would explain the fading vision of vicis, meaning you are setting up to cast on him again.

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

Also, taro, in the third picture, you are swinging your wand, which, as everyone knows, sets up or casts a spell. I'm going to take the assuming path and assume that you are setting up a spell. Now, if you ARE setting up a spell, and not sending out a cast, it would explain the fading vision of vicis, meaning you are setting up to cast on him again.

Didn't think Vicis could hurt oneself but I mean my info may be outdated on that. :P

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

I think he is implying he was hit with it so it either was casted on them both or Taro was on the receiving end.

taroshixela
  • taroshixela
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 84 posts

Because casting protego is now vicis. \o/

taroshixela
  • taroshixela
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 84 posts

I think he is implying he was hit with it so it either was casted on them both or Taro was on the receiving end.

^ That. Thanks for clearing that up.

taroshixela
  • taroshixela
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 84 posts

If I had casted it, you would have seen green particles pointing TOWARDS me.

Harry King
  • Harry King
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 175 posts

If I had casted it, you would have seen green particles pointing TOWARDS me.

Albeit this being true, this only works for if my point is valid, that being your fist is prepping a spell. HOWEVER, if my assumption is wrong, this means that you have JUST cast it, meaning that the green has not yet shown up, and the blue has not yet reached him, leaving him at half a heart when the photo was taken, and immediately killing him afterwards.

Draco
  • Draco
  • 605 posts

Andrew / @whiteNnerdy234 Vicis can hurt oneself, if you aim at your feet, as you said.

Harry King
  • Harry King
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 175 posts

Mine doesn't hurt me when i do that?

Viøletta
  • Viøletta
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 307 posts
  • IGN:Violetta Arelle

In the first picture, it is obvious he is being casted on. When casting Vicis Vulpes straight, you don't see the green until the blue particles start fading and there's more green left.

In the picture, it is obvious he is being casted on because

1) His hearts are lowered.

2) Blue > Green; That's how Vicis works. There's no way that he would be seeing a tiny bit of green if he casted it straight forward.

3) Noting the second reason, it is obvious that it was casted by Jew in one spot, then he continued moving to another.

For the second picture, it's obviously Taro casting on him.

1) It's coming from the left, and as you can see clearly, that is Taro's sleeve.

2) It's the beginning of the spell plus Taro's sleeve; it adds up.

3) He is losing hearts.

There's also the fact that the member who reported this was sorted four days ago. Vicis Vulpes is Tier Five. I highly doubt that they went up five tiers in four days. That concludes that they most likely do not have the ability to cast Vicis, and that you both were casting on him.

Also, casting Vicis at your feet doesn't work to hurt yourself, I tried it. :P

Draco
  • Draco
  • 605 posts

Wow, Violetta nice Summary, but when I tried it the 1st time, it did then the 2nd not.. o.O

Alder Campbell
  • Alder Campbell
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 8 posts
  • IGN:AlgebraManiacABC

WOW! Looking back on this post has been really entertaining, I must say. Violetta, thank you for being a Ravenclaw and pointing out the evidence.

ALSO notice that I am not holding my wand in any of the screenshots.

Jew
  • Jew
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • IGN:JewJewish

Taro and I were already yelled at about this a while ago? I was reprimanded and that's the end of it. This was a while ago.

May I also please note that I am not holding a wand in any of these pictures?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users