• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

R4Z0R_EDGE
  • R4Z0R_EDGE
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 31 posts
  • IGN:R4Z0R_EDGE

Add tags that are purchasable in the store? Maybe limited edition ones?

Halloween tags

Christmas tags?

5 euros for each tag? idk

Harry King
  • Harry King
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 175 posts
  • IGN:Harry King

Can you describe the tags? I can think of just about 20 different things that come to mind when you say "tags"

R4Z0R_EDGE
  • R4Z0R_EDGE
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 31 posts

Can you describe the tags? I can think of just about 20 different things that come to mind when you say "tags"

Tags... prefixes... eg **Mutation (Diamond) R4Z0R_EDGE

**Mutation = Faction

(diamond) = rank tag/prefix

R4Z0R_EDGE = name

Can't be more specific and can you please see if any staff are online and tell them that im ban for no reason tell em i made a forum post

Kat Kirkland
  • Kat Kirkland
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 451 posts
  • IGN:Kat [KneeCapDeleter] Weasley

Tags... prefixes... eg **Mutation (Diamond) R4Z0R_EDGE

**Mutation = Faction
(diamond) = rank tag/prefix
R4Z0R_EDGE = name

Can't be more specific and can you please see if any staff are online and tell them that im ban for no reason tell em i made a forum post

While your idea of valued, the chances of this are slim-to-none. Knockturn are a roleplay server and that may ruin roleplay slightly (this ISNT factions..) Also, staff are aware of your ban (due to many posts about it..) You don't have to keep saying this :3.

R4Z0R_EDGE
  • R4Z0R_EDGE
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 31 posts

While your idea of valued, the chances of this are slim-to-none. Knockturn are a roleplay server and that may ruin roleplay slightly (this ISNT factions..) Also, staff are aware of your ban (due to many posts about it..) You don't have to keep saying this :3.

Thank you :D Am i unban?

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

Halloween tags

Christmas tags?

We don't sell customized tags on the server, because 1) it would make chat look ugly, and 2) we don't think donators should be treated any different to anyone else.  They are equal to people who didn't donate.  As a server, we generally dislike it when people think having something other people might not have makes them better than that person and like to keep superiority complexes out of the server.  So we don't plan on offering tags in general.  We do have items that are more subtle such as wand effects.  But generally all people should be treated equal.

Umbreon Yuuki
  • Umbreon Yuuki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 254 posts
  • IGN:Umbreon River Yuuki - UmbreonQueen

Lyric I know this is not my place to say anything but 1) if you keep complaining about being banned you will probably be banned for longer and 2) I think you were extremely rude when saying lol on a post when someone got killed in the FF , because how would you like it if you kept trying to go there to do something but kept getting killed? I also think you were extremely rude saying lol in a class yesterday during a quizz when people got the answer wrong and when you asked for points when you said the meaning of a word , when a) it wasn't explained probably and B) you weren't asked to explain it

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

Halloween tags

Christmas tags?

your signature is above our limit for size.  Reduce it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users