7 replies to this topic

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

Hey everyone,

I updated the shops plugin to KnockturnShops which is basically like bettershops but with a little less bugs, HOWEVER IF YOU DO FIND ANY REPORT !

Also:

Due to human error when I was copying the Bettershops shops some of them got deleted :( I was able to recover some of them, but they have been rolled back.  So please report whats missing & coords& your ign & i will leave your items at the coords specified unless it seems like you're fibbin'  (Yea I totally believe you all have elder wands ;P);

ALSO:

New features:

• You can now have people sell items to you in exchange for money
  • Shop ledger keeps track of money in the shop which you can withdraw or deposit at will
  • Shops will ask you if you want to break them before you break them.
  • kshops command that allows you to move shops
  • kshops command that allows you to list ALL shops, see a user's shops, AND see info about a shop!

Same method used for creating shops, name the sign [shop] at the top.

Sorry again for the rollback :( I shall fix it myself.

Pandette

Cora
  • Cora
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

Will it be possible to sell beverages and / or potions with the new shop system? By adding actual stock to the item, I mean.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts

Will it be possible to sell beverages and / or potions with the new shop system? By adding actual stock to the item, I mean.

I have not yet checked.  The reason brewery stuff doesn't work however is not due to shops, but rather how the plugin works :( each brew is unique and gets it's own uuid.

__Bea
  • __Bea
  • Squib
  • Builder
  • 26 posts
  • IGN:Bea Jones

I can't even access my shop when I click on the sign. Is there a new way to access them? Or is Bea just screwed? 

Not sure if this is a bug or not, so I put it here. >:P

Gracen Night
  • Gracen Night
  • O.W.L. Student
  • 161 posts
  • IGN:Gracen Bellnight

TUTORIAL <33333

Thalli Take
  • Thalli Take
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 227 posts
  • IGN:bagged_milk

I can't even access my shop when I click on the sign. Is there a new way to access them? Or is Bea just screwed? 

Not sure if this is a bug or not, so I put it here. > :P

This also happened to me. I guess it isn't just Bea xD One side of my shop is bettershop on the front side and the new shop on the back, and one side is the new one on the front. I plan to minimize the amount of shops I have into one as I was told as soon as I can. 

Uh, this is the edited part: 

It appears that the chests, instead of converting the signs to the new shop, just moved the bettershop signs towards the front and/or back of the chest and then replaced it with the new sign, meaning that it destroyed blocks and complicated the converted chest shops. I don't know how to add images but the coords are:

4929 94 7243

Upon destroying an unnecessary shop, it morphed into cobblestone but it still dropped the chest and sign... The cobblestone then proceeded to basically become a cobblestone generator- when I break it, it reappears and still gives me a piece of cobblestone. 

Edited by Thalli Take, 02 November 2016 - 12:32 AM.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts

I will add a feature that will remove an item once it's stock = 0;  That way even if you have to have a lot of slots, you can at least not remove them.  In the future I might add the ability for you to have a shop with a specific default 'buy' / 'sell' values.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts

This also happened to me. I guess it isn't just Bea xD One side of my shop is bettershop on the front side and the new shop on the back, and one side is the new one on the front. I plan to minimize the amount of shops I have into one as I was told as soon as I can. 

Uh, this is the edited part: 

It appears that the chests, instead of converting the signs to the new shop, just moved the bettershop signs towards the front and/or back of the chest and then replaced it with the new sign, meaning that it destroyed blocks and complicated the converted chest shops. I don't know how to add images but the coords are:

4929 94 7243

Upon destroying an unnecessary shop, it morphed into cobblestone but it still dropped the chest and sign... The cobblestone then proceeded to basically become a cobblestone generator- when I break it, it reappears and still gives me a piece of cobblestone. 

working on that bug but for more reference /kshops move

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Update

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users