• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Luff
  • Luff
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Builder
  • 145 posts
  • IGN:Lufiteab

A Mod Job that checks for inactive towns and seizes the ones that are being taken up;just not used.(aka towns that are taking up space) Or a towny reboot, because there is honsetly no room in towny for large new towns, Without going an obscene about of blocks out, from spawn..Orr the spawn size could be reduced.

bellatrix_sinta
  • bellatrix_sinta
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 119 posts
  • IGN:bellatrix_sinta

Well theres daily upkeep for that but until its enabled it doesnt work

Luff
  • Luff
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Builder
  • 145 posts
  • IGN:Lufiteab

@bellatrix_sinta Towns do decay if they are abandoned but I'm talking about more the fact some people claim a single plot within a good area only to do nothing and just waste a perfectly good area with a small plot only to do nothing with it and this recently happened to me recently. People claim one area so no one else claims it but do nothing with it. The mod job would be simply flying around the towns that need to be decayed and finding ones that are not actively being used/worked on.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

A Mod Job that checks for inactive towns and seizes the ones that are being taken up;just not used.(aka towns that are taking up space) Or a towny reboot, because there is honsetly no room in towny for large new towns, Without going an obscene about of blocks out, from spawn..Orr the spawn size could be reduced.

Towns already decay overtime if someone is offline for a certain amount of time.  IE: I had a down that was close to spawn and now its completely gone bc i didn't keep stuff.  There is no reason for a mod to do this.  Also, people already complain if they lose their town, there is no way we are going to actively make it more of a pain starting a new town.  Some people are doing multiple things in the server and may get back to those plots later.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users