To the people who run the server that I broke the rules on.

Started by Youz , Nov 19 2016 03:39 PM

Best Answer Pandette , 19 November 2016 - 04:04 PM

@Crane Muted them because 1) demanded to be teleported/guided to class after being told not to.  2) Had three chat violations.

Oh man, I abuse my power so much for muting people who don't follow the rules #ReportMeToPlanetMinecraft SUCH ABBOOOOOSE.

It's not abuse if you fail to follow rules we explicitly lay out & you got warnings ahead of time that you were violating chat rules.  It's abuse if I decide I don't like your skin and ban you.  Since I followed all protocols, you may continue to cry, but warning: posting multiple threads in here that is complaining about the same thing over and over again is considered spam & can get you a ban from the forums.

Go to the full post

• This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Youz
  • Youz
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:Youzumie

I was just online n asked for help to the astronomy class cuz im new and idk where to go. This one guy pendetta Bell ( who is like 10 years old or something) Giving me warnings cuz im asking for a guide to the class then starting a beef with me and then muting me because he cant say anything else and this is what happens if you give little kids or depressed people powers.

They start acting out cuz they never had power IRL and now they have minecraft power and start acting tough.

That was a horrible staff experience and I never seen something like that on a MC Server . You ask for help and just get negative stuff thrown at u 24/7 by some depressed kids

Im only talking about this 1 staff , the other ones are fine.

To the owner I hope u can tell this staff member to not act out anymore and let his frustration out on new players .

thanks

Youz
  • Youz
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 4 posts

And the vote links all dont work for me btw i even tried deactivating my anti virus program

Umbreon Yuuki
  • Umbreon Yuuki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 254 posts
  • IGN:Umbreon River Yuuki - UmbreonQueen

You just got yourself banned BC she's the owner , and I guarantee you she is much older than you. She's 28. :/

Youz
  • Youz
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 4 posts

You just got yourself banned BC she's the owner , and I guarantee you she is much older than you. She's 28. :/

I dont care u nerd i was asking for help . as I said im new why would I care? 

get of her nuts man u terrible. shes old enough 2 speak for herself

Umbreon Yuuki
  • Umbreon Yuuki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 254 posts

I dont care u nerd i was asking for help . as I said im new why would I care? 

get of her nuts man u terrible. shes old enough 2 speak for herself

If I were you , I'd watch my mouth , because you will be banned quicker then you can say "I'm a newb" if you continue

Youz
  • Youz
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 4 posts

If I were you , I'd watch my mouth , because you will be banned quicker then you can say "I'm a newb" if you continue

Man fr doesnt it say (To Owner)? so why are u responding? bored?

Im watchin it but im still new so idc

Crane
  • Crane
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts
  • IGN:Liam Blishwick

@Umbreon Yuuki
I am getting tired of people tossing "You are going to get banned" left and right.
Don't say that ever if you don't have the power to back it up.

For the post:
@Youz

Pandetta is the Owner who started Knockturn.
As for the incident with all the attacks on her her person and name calling I am pretty sure you more than deserved your mute..
Keep your discussions mature or no-one will take them seriously :/

Umbreon Yuuki
  • Umbreon Yuuki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 254 posts

@Umbreon Yuuki
I am getting tired of people tossing "You are going to get banned" left and right.
Don't say that ever if you don't have the power to back it up.

For the post:
@Youz
Pandetta is the Owner who started Knockturn.
As for the incident with all the attacks on her her person and name calling I am pretty sure you more than deserved your mute..
Keep your discussions mature or no-one will take them seriously :/

I didn't mean it literally , I meant it as in "your probs in the trouble now"

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

This one 'guy'  Pandetta Bell, who is like '10 years old' LOL

Female.  25.  Owner. Hi.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

Best Answer

@Crane Muted them because 1) demanded to be teleported/guided to class after being told not to.  2) Had three chat violations.

Oh man, I abuse my power so much for muting people who don't follow the rules #ReportMeToPlanetMinecraft SUCH ABBOOOOOSE.

It's not abuse if you fail to follow rules we explicitly lay out & you got warnings ahead of time that you were violating chat rules.  It's abuse if I decide I don't like your skin and ban you.  Since I followed all protocols, you may continue to cry, but warning: posting multiple threads in here that is complaining about the same thing over and over again is considered spam & can get you a ban from the forums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users