Drawings for money? (really debating on this)

Started by PinkiePurples , Nov 24 2016 03:10 AM

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

PinkiePurples
  • PinkiePurples
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 472 posts
  • IGN:Pinkie Schoenheit

​might ​do drawings for people at a certain price with guidelines and price keys (ie: if you want color, it will be x galleons, black and white will be y galleons). I feel as this might help me practice more with my art, as well as keeping up with things and earning money in the process. This is just a heads up, I won't be doing anything right now since I'm working on a few things that I'll try and get ahead start on so if I fall back, I'll be in the 'right' zone instead of just falling back. I'm posting this because I want to see what people think about this idea, if I should do it or not, and for people to think about what they might want when I DO open this. More will be explained when I put more thought into it. Reply if you have questions, I can gladly answer (as for prices and when requests will be open, I don't know).

Umbreon Yuuki
  • Umbreon Yuuki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 254 posts
  • IGN:Umbreon River Yuuki - UmbreonQueen

What kind of price range would it be? And what kind of things would you be able to draw?I think if our going to draw things for money to give a minimum amount of galleons they can give you , and say for them to give you as much money as they think it deserves

PinkiePurples
  • PinkiePurples
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 472 posts
  • IGN:Pinkie Schoenheit

What kind of price range would it be? And what kind of things would you be able to draw?I think if our going to draw things for money to give a minimum amount of galleons they can give you , and say for them to give you as much money as they think it deserves

Again, I'm not thinking about prices, I'm just seeing what people think about this idea. But if you're suggesting a price range, like the minimum you can pay for a colored version is x galleons, and the max is y galleons, pay as much as you want? It seems a bit pointless, as everyone will go for the lowest amount. And if people wanted to pay more, they would only probably range with close friends, and tip me anyways even without the price range.

Katherine <3
  • Katherine <3
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 145 posts
  • IGN:kathvocado

I think the art thing is a great idea! But can you clear something up for me (maybe i missed this) how will you get the pictures to people?

Percy Renshaw
  • Percy Renshaw
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 182 posts
  • IGN:Percy Renshaw

I think the art thing is a great idea! But can you clear something up for me (maybe i missed this) how will you get the pictures to people?

Yeah, I was thinking about this as well?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users