45 replies to this topic

Cora
  • Cora
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

Hello, everyone!
As December approaches, I am sure most of you are ready to jump right into that Christmas spirit, and that's why I'm here.
Andrew Winters and myself will be running a Secret Santa event this December! Want to know how it's all going down? Here we go!
November 25 to December 9: Sign up to take part! Post your form on this forum, and you will be added to the draw! All Secret Santa's and recipients are random.
Spoiler

December 10 to December 23: Send the gift you are giving to either Andrew or myself via Owl Mail along with a signed book with you Roleplay name and who you are sending to. Do NOT send it to the recipient, as this defeats the purpose of 'secrets'. (You will be mailed who to send to on the forums).
December 24 to December 30: Check your Owl for an incoming gift! It may take a bit for us to get all the presents out, but be patient.

Rules (yes, even Christmas has rules).
1: If you fail to send a present, you will not receive one. Instead, the gift that was intended for you will go to your receiver.
2: Please, no troll gifts. If you send in a troll gift (ie your or another player's wand, a stack of dirt etc) you will not receive a gift, and will not get your gift back.
3: Be generous; don't send someone a Standard Book of Spells 1 just to be cheap. Try to put thought into the gift. (Unless they ask for a SBOS.. Then that's their problem, not mine.)

As I mentioned before, Andrew and myself will be running the event. This is the second Secret Santa event Andrew has run, so if you see him on the server, give him a friendly clap on the back and thank him for his dedication. You deserve it, man.

Annnub
  • Annnub
  • Builder
  • 523 posts
  • IGN:App Ellis

In game Name: Senpai__App
Roleplay Name: Zoe Hale
Year: 4th
What you would *like* to get: (not necessarily what you will get. Don't put down something ridiculous, because that's usually no help whatsoever) Potion Ingredients, Owl food, wheat, sugar, and / or books and quills

Kat Kirkland
  • Kat Kirkland
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 451 posts
  • IGN:Kat [KneeCapDeleter] Weasley

In game Name: Katoro
Roleplay Name: Willow Malamius
Year: 5th
What you would *like* to get: (not necessarily what you will get. Don't put down something ridiculous, because that's usually no help whatsoever) Books and Quills / Pet food (For owls / sheps) galleons would be nice, if possible.

Bella Scarlet
  • Bella Scarlet
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1275 posts
  • IGN:bella

In game Name: Pandagirlbuck
Roleplay Name: Bella Scarlet
Year: 7th
What you would *like* to get: (not necessarily what you will get. Don't put down something ridiculous, because that's usually no help whatsoever) Potion Ingredients, Bamboo ^-^, or a nice story is nice

OllieOllivander
  • OllieOllivander
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 257 posts
  • IGN:Ollie Ollivander

In game Name: OllieDivine
Roleplay Name: Ollie Ollivander 
Year: 6th
What you would *like* to get: (not necessarily what you will get. Don't put down something ridiculous, because that's usually no help whatsoever) If it is possible I would like exp if not just galleons :P

LukeS
  • LukeS
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 157 posts
  • IGN:LewkTHEsheW // Luke Schoenheit

In game Name: LewkTHEsheW
Roleplay Name: Luke Schoenheit
Year: 7
What you would *like* to get: (not necessarily what you will get. Don't put down something ridiculous, because that's usually no help whatsoever) Something I can read, a good Christmas story? (I liek reading) or perhaps some food or some books and quills would be nice too.

StaceyChaø
  • StaceyChaø
  • Professor
  • 518 posts
  • IGN:Stacey Longbottom

In Game Name: staceychao

Roleplay Name: Stacey Walcott

Year: 6

What you would *like* to get: (not necessarily what you will get. Don't put down something ridiculous, because that's usually no help whatsoever) I don't really need anything but I mean, galleons would always be 

nice x3

PinkiePurples
  • PinkiePurples
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 472 posts
  • IGN:Pinkie Schoenheit

In game Name: PinkiePurples
Roleplay Name: Pinkie Schoenheit
What you would *like* to get: Surprise me, as long as it's thoughtful (or something anime related, that works too <3)

Umbreon Yuuki
  • Umbreon Yuuki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 254 posts
  • IGN:Umbreon River Yuuki - UmbreonQueen

In game Name: UmbreonQueen
Roleplay Name:Umbreon Yuuki
Year:2
What you would *like* to get: (not necessarily what you will get. Don't put down something ridiculous, because that's usually no help whatsoever) money to get a cat , and potion ingredients.

Cris
  • Cris
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 320 posts
  • IGN:Cris Anna Malfoy

In game Name: Ctr56
Roleplay Name: Cris Malfoy

What you would *like* to get: (not necessarily what you will get. Don't put down something ridiculous, because that's usually no help whatsoever) candy, cake, fireworks or a bunch of pet food fish (for Owl and Polar Bear), alcohol

Ophelia Clairmont
  • Ophelia Clairmont
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 168 posts
  • IGN:Ophelia Clairmont

In game Name: orlz
Roleplay Name: Ophelia Clairmont
Year: 2
What you would *like* to get: (not necessarily what you will get. Don't put down something ridiculous, because that's usually no help whatsoever) a Gryffindor banner or crest, fireworks, a jukebox, cappuccino, anything festive, a nice book, galleons, any nice music :P

Rey Wayland
  • Rey Wayland
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 137 posts
  • IGN:Rey Wayland

In game Name: Tereazer
Roleplay Name: Rey Wayland
Year: 5th Year
What you would *like* to get: Maybe a few galleons, money for a pet Gold rabbit, pet food for owl or a bunch of cooked chicken (more than 2 stacks maybe?). Anything would make me very grateful <3

Katherine <3
  • Katherine <3
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 145 posts
  • IGN:kathvocado

IGN: SpacePiggyLol

RP NAME: Katherine Shimada

Year: 3

What you would *like* to get: (not necessarily what you will get. Don't put down something ridiculous, because that's usually no help whatsoever): galleons, mellohi disc, lots of iron ingots, like 15 stone pickaxes, 20 Jungle Saplings, Fire Lettuce (for my fire crab), anything really thats helpful to me would be great :D

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

In game Name: BobTheTitan_
Roleplay Name: Bob Titan
Year: W, Geaduated
What you would *like* to get: (not necessarily what you will get. Don't put down something ridiculous, because that's usually no help whatsoever): Something good, not like 2 cobblestone xD

Bel!øna
  • Bel!øna
  • O.W.L. Student
  • 164 posts
  • IGN:Bellona [Narwhaldo] Spiritus

In game Name: Koaalaa
Roleplay Name: Bellona Spiritus
What you would *like* to get: (not necessarily what you will get. Don't put down something ridiculous, because that's usually no help whatsoever): Galleons would always be nice, or some music discs. Anything to do with Ravenclaw. Ink sacs would also be good. I don't really mind :3

DragonLover18
  • DragonLover18
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 35 posts
  • IGN:Aneliz Knight

In game Name: DragonLover18
Roleplay Name: Aneliz Knight
What you would *like* to get: (not necessarily what you will get. Don't put down something ridiculous, because that's usually no help whatsoever)

Maybe some galleons, the peverell brothers disc (red one) if possible, maybe something to suprise me ^^ 

MeekaLikesPi
  • MeekaLikesPi
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1535 posts
  • IGN:Meeka Phillips

In game Name: wolfgirl6231
Roleplay Name: Meeka Phillips
Year: 5
What you would *like* to get: Christmas story, Feathers, Books, and Ink Sacks, or galleons. Money is always a good alternative.

(Also, can I get my person before the 15th? I'm going on holiday and I'll need to send their gift before I leave.)

Jake Evans
  • Jake Evans
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 78 posts
  • IGN:Jake Evans

In game Name: Jake402
Roleplay Name: Jake Evans
Year: Three
What you would *like* to get: (not necessarily what you will get. Don't put down something ridiculous, because that's usually no help whatsoever)

I would like a new broom if not a broom than some Galleons I really don't need anything ^^

Harry King
  • Harry King
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 175 posts
  • IGN:Harry King

In game Name: SJAOM
Roleplay Name: Harry King
Year: 2 (almost 3, will update if needed)
What you would *like* to get: (not necessarily what you will get. Don't put down something ridiculous, because that's usually no help whatsoever) A bunch of birch wood logs or sand

(I have my reasons for it being birch logs)

Viøletta
  • Viøletta
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 307 posts
  • IGN:Violetta Arelle

In-Game Name: Lupaa
Roleplay Name: Violetta Winters
What you would like to get: Music discs, XP, Book & Quills, a nice written story, Mutton (For Poofle), Food in general

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Event

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users