• This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Annnub
  • Annnub
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Builder
  • 523 posts
  • IGN:App Ellis

So this post is a suggestion by Fire Hill, Jace Young, DDog Longbottom, and Zoe Hale.

The holidays! A time for familys to get together, to decorate, to get in the spirit and be thankful for everything in life.

So, decorations!

We thing not only should the Great Hall be decorated but maybe also the commons! Nothing too big and fancy just some fun things to add in that look holiday-ish!

Hufflepuff: For Hufflepuff the tree in the middle can be decorated

Gryffindor: We can have little "streamers" *stained glass* on the balcony

Slytherin: Have a Christmas tree because that place is HUGE and has A LOT of room or chests in some empty areas to look like presents

Ravenclaw: Decorate the statue holiday looking

This idea is probably already know, and they may be doing it already, but it's just in case they aren't I would like to bring it up. Thank you!

~ Zoe Hale, Jace Young, Fire Hill, Ddog Longbottom  

Fireguardian123
  • Fireguardian123
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 7 posts
  • IGN:Fire Hill

I agree mostly because I helped come up with this but plz do this I want a christmas hufflepuff room!

Cora
  • Cora
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

If Pande gives the green light for this, I'd like to decorate the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw common rooms. I think this would be a great addition to the traditional decorations.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

We decorated the common rooms last year, and we will probably do this this year, but maybe we do it in actual december not november.

Annnub
  • Annnub
  • Builder
  • 523 posts
  • IGN:App Ellis

Sorry, wasn't here last year for it :P 

PinkiePurples
  • PinkiePurples
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 472 posts
  • IGN:Pinkie Schoenheit

I like these ideas, and I could also help Cora with the Ravenclaw commonroom. Can't wait to get started :3

Draco
  • Draco
  • 605 posts

I joined when the Decorations started, the Huffle room looked amazing.. Let's hope it can be topped this year :P

Thalli Take
  • Thalli Take
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 227 posts
  • IGN:bagged_milk

Same Draco. Decor is awesome, what I did for my apartment last year is (after one of the staff saying yes as long as it looks pretty) that I stuck a pine tree on some dirt in the middle of the room and then used bone meal and decorated it with heads, I highly encourage this for people's apartments, shops, and Hogwarts xD

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users