8 replies to this topic

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

Hey Everyone,

So I am making a post to make this clear.  The amount of chests / Signs / Item frames that are in shops are simply too many.  They have been too many and we are trying to reduce the amount of lag.  However, many people seem to think they are important enough to not clean their stuff up.  Due to that, we are force cleaning up all shops.  After cleaning up if your shop is breaking the rules, you will lose your shop.

SHOPS ARE PERMITTED:

16 Item Frames

30 Signs

16 Chests

5 Hoppers

1 Knockturn Shop [Not included in the Sign rule]

Exception -> You may have more Knockturn Shops if your shop has hit 50 pages.

Note this is PER SHOP.  So if we go into a shop and you have more (and we will count) Then you will be reduced.

Dates for Reducing shops

December 1st - Diagon / Knockturn

December 8th - London Southside

December 15th - London Northside

This in going to be checked and regulated often.  The main reasoning for this is due to the fact that many, many people not only break regulations, but put excess stuff in locations in these places.  If we reduce, we will put items taken down in a chest in your shop.  We ask you to comply ahead of time to reduce the over all work of the staff since this will take away from other projects.  (There are 300 available shops / apartments in london for example.)

Additionally, there will be soon be free other options to make your storage needs easier.  So please be patient (it will most likely be released in the next update).

If you for some strange reason think you are entitled to break these rules or think it's not a problem, please remember you are 1 or many people in an area and every little bit contributes to the problem.  Additionally, on my nice expensive gaming computer, I am currently getting 7 frames in Ollivanders, so it IS an issue.

Pandette.

Umbreon Yuuki
  • Umbreon Yuuki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 254 posts
  • IGN:Umbreon River Yuuki - UmbreonQueen

Is the chests including apartments?

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

What if you are selling two compleatly different things and you want to seperate them? And they are owned by different people? (Knockturn shop signs) also by chests do double chests count as 2? Or 1?

Katherine <3
  • Katherine <3
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 145 posts
  • IGN:kathvocado

So, you are only allowed one shop sign and no more? Because in my shop, ill have one shop sign that sells blocks, food, plants, chocolate frog cards, and some junk; one shop sign that sells drinks; and one shop sign thats like an ATM (that i can't seem to get working so its closed for right now). It would be easier for me and for the customers that these things are separated.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts

Is the chests including apartments?

Yes

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts

So, you are only allowed one shop sign and no more? Because in my shop, ill have one shop sign that sells blocks, food, plants, chocolate frog cards, and some junk; one shop sign that sells drinks; and one shop sign thats like an ATM (that i can't seem to get working so its closed for right now). It would be easier for me and for the customers that these things are separated.

You don't need multiple shop signs bc they have a max of 50 pages.  "Easier" for you "More lag" for everyone.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts

What if you are selling two compleatly different things and you want to seperate them? And they are owned by different people? (Knockturn shop signs) also by chests do double chests count as 2? Or 1?

You can have multiple people on a shop.  It's all YOUR shop.  We will have rearranging soon so you can 'separate' stuff more.

Double chests count as 2 yes.

Gareott Rimma
  • Gareott Rimma
  • Student
  • 614 posts
  • IGN:Gareott Rimma / 1toughninja

so pande can we have a shop and a apartment?

Crane
  • Crane
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts
  • IGN:Liam Blishwick

The "Knockturn Shop" is referring to the Shop Sign used to trade items.
Nothing else.

You still have the limit of 3 Apartments/Shop regions for London and 3 for Diagon.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new rule

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users