• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Katherine <3
  • Katherine <3
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 145 posts
  • IGN:kathvocado

Katherine has opened a new shop called Katorium! I sell a lot of things, these things consisting of Blocks, Food, Plants, Chocolate Frog Cards, Drinks (Egg Nog, Espresso, London Dry Gin, Supreme Egg Nog, Amazing Pumpkin Juice, Pumpkin Juice, Sherry, Strong Sherry, Paulopabita's Fishy Green Ale), and some other Junk that i have :P. Soon enough I will be selling Pet Rocks! I apologize that the shop is really far from the Leaky Cauldron, but if i get enough money from this shop and maybe with the help of your donations, I can get a floo network connecting to the shop! For now, here are the directions.

1. Go into London from the Leaky Cauldron.

2. Go straight on the street with the Knight Bus until you reach the intersection.

3. Turn Left and Keep Going straight.

4. On your left near the next intersection, there will be a building with a fountain looking thing inside on the right of a building that is made of Brick and Green Stained Clay.

5. Go up the stairs of the building and go into Room 2. If it says "Owned by SpacePiggyLol" when you walk in, you've found Katorium!

If there are 3+ people in the shop at the same time while I am there, music will be played. If we ever run out of a certain drink (don't bug me about anything other than drinks), place a book and quill in the Donation Chest saying what we are missing. I would be very pleased if you placed any glass bottles you have in the Donation Chest as well so i can make more drinks. Thank you for reading and I hope to see you there sometime!

Katherine <3
  • Katherine <3
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 145 posts

We now sell all colors of wool, beetroots, beetroot seeds, and more stuff related to blocks, also added some junk in the last page that i sell for 1 knut per item (just incase someone may find it useful)

Katherine <3
  • Katherine <3
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 145 posts

UPDATE :: We now sell Moonshine, an alcoholic beverage (that does get you drunk) for one galleon each! Also 32 cooked meat of any kind for 1 galleon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users