House Trolls

Started by FlamingReen , Dec 02 2016 01:03 AM

Best Answer Gleamss , 02 December 2016 - 11:32 AM

Here's what I suggest. I was a house troll at once (I do regret it) and these are typically their motive: They want to have fun a the detriment of others, or they just want attention. So I suggest when these occur, don't scream or yell in house chat, just allow the professor to handle the situation. I know this results in points being lost anyways, but if they don't receive the attention they want they will typically stop. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

FlamingReen
  • FlamingReen
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 20 posts
  • IGN:FlamingReen

Hello, I am Flame Wells. I am in Hufflepuff. My house is suffering from people who join and instantly try and make us lose points. I really think there should be something we can do about this.  ^_^

Gleamss
  • Gleamss
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 187 posts
  • IGN:Gleamss

Best Answer

Here's what I suggest. I was a house troll at once (I do regret it) and these are typically their motive: They want to have fun a the detriment of others, or they just want attention. So I suggest when these occur, don't scream or yell in house chat, just allow the professor to handle the situation. I know this results in points being lost anyways, but if they don't receive the attention they want they will typically stop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users