sent to a dimension where we can't leave

Started by sagarcraft , Dec 03 2016 11:56 AM

Best Answer Crane , 03 December 2016 - 12:03 PM

That is called the void lobby, you are sent there briefly when joining the other servers. If you spell it wrong it will not know where to send you and you will be stuck there. Simply just rejoin the server and you end up in the main world again Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

sagarcraft
  • sagarcraft
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:Sagar McGregor

hey there shadow12321 and me sagarcraft wanted to go to quidditch arena but I spelt it wrong and wrote /switch quittitch and i was sent to a place where i can only use /help nothing else not even /helpop. we are there and we are in creative mode. we tried falling in to the void but we still spawned back into the big cube where we re in gamemode 1. we both lost everything like ower wands my 1000 galleons that i have been saving for a good broom and all my books plzz help us get out of this loop 

with kind regards sagarcraft

Crane
  • Crane
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts
  • IGN:Liam Blishwick

Best Answer

That is called the void lobby, you are sent there briefly when joining the other servers. If you spell it wrong it will not know where to send you and you will be stuck there. Simply just rejoin the server and you end up in the main world again

sagarcraft
  • sagarcraft
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:Sagar McGregor

THHHHx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users