Started by PinkiePurples , Dec 11 2016 05:06 AM

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

PinkiePurples
  • PinkiePurples
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 472 posts
  • IGN:Pinkie Schoenheit

Describe yourself using 3 FICTIONAL characters (So don't use Justin Bieber because you're a weeb) and explain why (Or don't, that's cool too).

[Fairy Tail] Natsu - Natsu is pretty outgoing and childish, but will defend his friends when they're in trouble. Pretty hot-headed if you ask me. I'm outgoing too, and can throw a punch when needed, and slightly hot-headed.

[Hetalia] Japan - Japan is usually calm (wait no, that's not me at all). Japan likes anime and manga. That's pretty much it.

[Steven Universe] Amethyst - Amethyst is pretty a pretty laid back (but outgoing at the same time), and powerful character. She really cares about her friends and wants to be the best she can be, same with me, I'm laid back and usually childish sometimes too, and with Natsu, I can throw a punch if someone tries to insult me or someone I know. I was gonna put Sans, but I felt that Amethyst was more me.

You don't really need to put where they are from, I just wanted to put that there.

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

L(Death Note)- I consider myself creative and good at looking at broader pictures within the pieces, not unlike what L does throughout the course of Death Note.

Edward Alric(Full Metal Alchemist/FMA Brotherhood)- If there's one thing Ed is known for, it's how protective he is of his brother, Alphonse. Likewise, I am fiercely protective of my family and willing to make sacrifices for them.

Goku(Dragon Ball franchise)- Like Goku, I always am looking for new challenges and to constantly better myself.

DragonLover18
  • DragonLover18
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 35 posts
  • IGN:Aneliz Knight

[Clannad] Nagisa- im physically weak and get sick easily, even when i try to speak loudly i still sound quiet, im childish, i sometimes get emotional over silly things

[Death Note] L- i like loose clothes, i only wear socks when its cold without them, i like sweets, my eyes always look tired, i like puzzles, i observe my surroundings (or watch a tv show) and try to predict what'll happen/say next (im good at it too ^^), i sit with my legs on the chair

[Fairy Tail] Aries- im really shy, whenever i do or say something that im not confident in i get nervous and wonder if i should have done/said that at all, when i do something for others i think "is it good enough, did i do it right, did i mess up", i try my best to be helpful

Viøletta
  • Viøletta
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 307 posts
  • IGN:Violetta Arelle

[Warrior Cats] Hollyleaf - I always try my best in anything I do and try to do it right. I care about people and especially those in close to. If anything bad happens against someone I'm close to, I tend to fight or argue on their side, especially if the argument is unjust. However, I do make mistakes and even if they're forgiven, I don't forget them.

[Warrior Cats] Moth Flight - Small things make me curious. I want to know why it happens, how it happens and what it means. Even if it's simply seeing a pale green moth (you'd know if you read the books) over and over, it's bound to mean something. She is also open to new ideas and tries her best to be helpful, even if it isn't accepted.

[Wolves of Mercy Falls] Grace Brisbane - Grace develops a fascination and appreciation for creatures that no one understood, especially one of them. While everyone was afraid and wanted to get rid of them, she went the opposite direction. Again with things that spark my curiosity.. she falls in love with a guy that reads German poetry, writes sappy love songs and folds paper cranes. All of these things fascinate me. There's also the fact that Grace is clever and like things oddly neat.

_breezeblocks_
  • _breezeblocks_
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1231 posts
  • IGN:Tessa Malamius

percy jackson- leo valdez. creative, annoying, jokes at all the wrong times, and the seventh wheel. (or, in my case, the third wheel.) 

steven universe- amethyst. loud, reckless, makes jokes

percy jackson- nico di angelo. emo as hEck, edgy, sad, anger. partially made up of anger. 67% anger, 33% sad

Seph
  • Seph
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 152 posts
  • IGN:Seph Prion

[Steven Universe] Pearl - I often find myself trying to be perfect, clean, and being the responsible, older, mature one. Although I think that I'm not physically strong, I know that I am strong in other ways. I often underestimate myself a lot, and secretly look up to others for strength. Honestly, I'm just a hopeless romantic that can't get over a crush. 

[Yuri!!! on Ice] Yuri/Yurio Plisetsky - I often look down on people who I think are inept at certain things, and I get overly jealous and competitive when they actually present themselves as a challenge. But, once I do see that they have better themselves, then I gain respect for them and do my share of supporting them. 

[Any Generic Ecchi Harem Anime with a Tsundere] That Tsundere Character - I absolutely hate this about myself, but when I'm near someone I have a crush on, or when they start talking to me, I get really flustered on the inside and act cold towards them even though I want them to love me. Like, I find the things they do extremely cute and dorky, but I still treat them like nobodies when they're everything to me... I despise myself. 

Cora
  • Cora
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

[Warrior Cats] Hollyleaf - I always try my best in anything I do and try to do it right. I care about people and especially those in close to. If anything bad happens against someone I'm close to, I tend to fight or argue on their side, especially if the argument is unjust. However, I do make mistakes and even if they're forgiven, I don't forget them.

[Warrior Cats] Moth Flight - Small things make me curious. I want to know why it happens, how it happens and what it means. Even if it's simply seeing a pale green moth (you'd know if you read the books) over and over, it's bound to mean something. She is also open to new ideas and tries her best to be helpful, even if it isn't accepted.

[Wolves of Mercy Falls] Grace Brisbane - Grace develops a fascination and appreciation for creatures that no one understood, especially one of them. While everyone was afraid and wanted to get rid of them, she went the opposite direction. Again with things that spark my curiosity.. she falls in love with a guy that reads German poetry, writes sappy love songs and folds paper cranes. All of these things fascinate me. There's also the fact that Grace is clever and like things oddly neat.

Gotta love some Hollyleaf in your personality.

Katara [Avatar:TLA]: Katara is thoughtful and knows what she wants done. I feel like I can relate to her on the basis of doing her best to get things finished, and always trying to help friends who are going through a difficult stage. I also feel like out of my group of friends, I'm the most sentimental and spiritual (which is saying something about my friends' spirituality.)

Gabe Forrest [Tower Prep]: Gabe is pretty much the definition of nervous geek. He's always the one trying to plan something strategic and difficult, even if he knows his friends won't accept it, which is basically me in every group activity.

Faolan [Wolves of the Beyond]: Faolan is curious, persistent, and adventurous. He always gets up when he's hit down, and won't stop until he finds his place in the world. Even after being exiled for something he couldn't control, he returned and forgave.

MightyThor1198
  • MightyThor1198
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Builder
  • 98 posts
  • IGN:Alex Snow

[Steven Universe] Sapphire - Sapphire can be regarded as emotionless towards subjects that she has strong feelings about. She tries to focus on what will come next, sometimes expecting things to fix themselves without her doing. She won't speak at times she thinks she should, but still has to be the one to try and talk everyone back to sanity. Her whole life was set before her. She knew what she would do, where, when, with who and how until a little action completely changed it, helping her realize that even the most probable thing could change. Personally, I find my self quiet when surrounded by friends. I see their issues and struggles, and try to assist them when they reach their tipping point, but usually predict what will happen. And even though it does, I still need to remember to regard how it is affecting them and try and assist any way I can.

[RWBY] Weiss Schnee - Weiss grew up in a very fortunate family, having next to no problems financially. She grew up with a certain way of thinking, but she can adapt. Even though many people see her as an ice queen, her heart is warm for those who can break the barriers. However, it can be very difficult and only few can do this. As well as if someone betrays her, these barriers grow stronger and thicker. She has family issues, but doesn't let them change her into something she isn't. She wants to hold her legacy, but in a way that saves lives instead of using her family's fortune. She is intelligent, but can get jealous over small or more commonly meaningless. She has found herself in some situations where she doesn't know something that is casually common knowledge to common people. Or, she isn't custom to the way people do things. I find myself to often not know customs of people or common knowledge. I won't let someone change me or make me different unless I find that it is important I do so. And I can understand how foreign beacon was to her. How new it was, yet how she grew to love it and many of the people there. But also how she struggles when she returns from beacon, even though it is familiar it is also forgotten.

[Fairy Tail] Wendy Marvel - Wendy is a young, sky dragon slayer who doesn't believe herself to be too amazing and knows little of her craft. Even though she hear that a person she cared for had been terrible, she still helped him because she couldn't believe that he would so such horrible things. There are many times I can appear weak, even think myself to be so. As well as there are times that I do the wrong thing for the wrong person because I care for them or feel like I owe them something. But if I am needed to and it's for the right reasons, I can put in more than enough effort to help achieve a goal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users