[Whitelist Join Bug] Server Updated (Lost Items)

Started by VDD , Dec 11 2016 06:18 PM

Best Answer Lisa Flume , 12 December 2016 - 03:38 AM

Items have been restored :)

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

VDD
  • VDD
  • Witch/Wizard
  • 65 posts
  • IGN:VDD

Well, here's another time, the server went down for update, and as soon as I thought it was up (listed 0/200), I made a mistake, not knowing there was a bug. Because of me joining (even once) during whitelist, my inventory was cleared, and my /profile has been set back by all points, year XP, and tier XP. Here's what I remember from what I lost:

- My wand

- Both of my brooms (Starsweeper & Bluebottle)

- 1 1/2 stacks of bread

- Half stack of pumpkin pie

- A bunch of sickles and knuts, which would add onto my galleons and average to about two stacks of galleons

- Year XP, was at 42% and now have 24%

- Tier XP (Was at 9%, but back down to 6%)

- House points, I will just earn back. I can't remember how many I had, or if I had more than I have now. 

That's all I can remember. I most likely had some more, but I can't remember anything else that may have been in my inventory. 

Sorry about trying to join during whitelist, didn't know there was an issue in that.

Thanks,

Gavin

Kat Kirkland
  • Kat Kirkland
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 451 posts
  • IGN:Kat [KneeCapDeleter] Weasley

Correct me if im wrong, but I believe Pande said that if you joined during whitelist, your stuff wouldn't be revived due to human error?

(human error being you joined)

VDD
  • VDD
  • Witch/Wizard
  • 65 posts
  • IGN:VDD

Correct me if im wrong, but I believe Pande said that if you joined during whitelist, your stuff wouldn't be revived due to human error?

(human error being you joined)

Pande said to post on forums, and that it would be replaced. Just next time, it won't, as it's partially/mostly my mistake.

Kat Kirkland
  • Kat Kirkland
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 451 posts
  • IGN:Kat [KneeCapDeleter] Weasley

Pande said to post on forums, and that it would be replaced. Just next time, it won't, as it's partially/mostly my mistake.

Okay, just wanted to make sure ;3

Lisa Flume
  • Lisa Flume
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Administrators
  • 414 posts
  • IGN:Lisa Flume

Best Answer

Items have been restored :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users