• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Annnub
  • Annnub
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Builder
  • 523 posts
  • IGN:App Ellis

Hey there! I, App, would like to suggest that the Mod+ rank for Forums has access to mark posts on Help Me that state if it's been solved. This is because most times we don't know if it's been solved, so it's cluttered into the jumble of other posts. Also, some people who post in Help Me forget to 'Mark As Solved'. Not to add, but also the fact that if a staff member can do it, it also helps them see "Heyy! Your post has been solved come read the reply!" So, basically if Mods+ could please have access to mark posts in 'Help Me' forums as solved that would be great!

~ Zoe Tripp; App

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

Hey there! I, App, would like to suggest that the Mod+ rank for Forums has access to mark posts on Help Me that state if it's been solved. This is because most times we don't know if it's been solved, so it's cluttered into the jumble of other posts. Also, some people who post in Help Me forget to 'Mark As Solved'. Not to add, but also the fact that if a staff member can do it, it also helps them see "Heyy! Your post has been solved come read the reply!" So, basically if Mods+ could please have access to mark posts in 'Help Me' forums as solved that would be great!

~ Zoe Tripp; App

I honestly don't know how this forum works and we are moving to discourse as soon as we can get it setup because it is a less buggy and easier to use forum.  so please be patient.

Lisa Flume
  • Lisa Flume
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Administrators
  • 414 posts
  • IGN:Lisa Flume

~ Zoe Tripp; App

Hey, also I am currently making sure to go through once in a while to close the posts after they have been resolved. Sometimes they are issues that cannot be resolved right away so they are left open. I don't really have a solution to this except that I'll try to go through more often and mark posts as resolved.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users