4 replies to this topic

Umbreon Yuuki
  • Umbreon Yuuki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 254 posts
  • IGN:Umbreon River Yuuki - UmbreonQueen

Hellu.
A lot of the time I have to disappear half way through most classes , and because of were I live I'm usually only able to make it to one class a week. So I was thinking to help other people like me , and staff members who have to leave classes to help me or do jobs , that maybe you could make it so during the class your exp slowly rises when you aren't afk , meaning that everyone would still get the same exp , but the people who have to leave get the exp for how much they were in the class. (Sorry if I'm rally dumb and its already like this :3)

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

Hellu.
A lot of the time I have to disappear half way through most classes , and because of were I live I'm usually only able to make it to one class a week. So I was thinking to help other people like me , and staff members who have to leave classes to help me or do jobs , that maybe you could make it so during the class your exp slowly rises when you aren't afk , meaning that everyone would still get the same exp , but the people who have to leave get the exp for how much they were in the class. (Sorry if I'm rally dumb and its already like this :3)

That defeats the purpose of class because then people can just leave class and not attend and get exp -.-  The entire reason we have partial exp is for jerks who would come into class at the end and get full exp.  @old staff members.  If you aren't in class, you don't get exp, thats fair for everyone.  You shouldnt get exp when you're not actually in the class.

Umbreon Yuuki
  • Umbreon Yuuki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 254 posts
  • IGN:Umbreon River Yuuki - UmbreonQueen

That defeats the purpose of class because then people can just leave class and not attend and get exp -.-  The entire reason we have partial exp is for jerks who would come into class at the end and get full exp.  @old staff members.  If you aren't in class, you don't get exp, thats fair for everyone.  You shouldnt get exp when you're not actually in the class.

I mean as in if you start going to a class but like have to turn your PC of , you still get a certain amount of exp depending on how much of the class you were there for

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

That does not work because it is rewarded based on % of time you were in class, it can't give you XP until it knows how long the class ran for.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

That does not work because it is rewarded based on % of time you were in class, it can't give you XP until it knows how long the class ran for.

^ This.  It is only based on how long the class goes and how long you were in it.  Also that means people will come in class and be like: 'im bored' and walk out and never sit an entire class.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users