Companion For Every Child- A Non-Profit Organization!

Started by Aquilonn , Dec 13 2016 05:19 AM

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

Hello everyone, today I would like to introduce to you all a little business @HaliaBoo and I have made a reality, Companion For Every Child! This organization is designed to help new players purchase pets, as a way to lend a helping hand to our newer players to the community.

So who can get a pet?

I'm glad you asked creepy voice that loves to follow me around!

Requirements:

Spoiler

I meet all the requirements, now what do I do?

I'm glad you do! To sign up for participation in our program, please fill out this form right here and we will get to you as quickly as possible if you meet our requirements. Bear in mind it is just Halia and I and we are new to this so it may be slow going at first. When we have accepted you, we will get in touch with you and arrange for when you can get your pet. 

Couldn't people just steal the money to get like a broom or something?

Good thinking, but not to worry, either Halia or myself will be present and handling money up until they get the pet, and we will supply a stack of pet food and a leash as well. ^-^

Do you guys have a base of operations?

Yes we do! We will have a nice direction guide ready soon, although it's not necessary to visit us to participate.

Hope we can get ourselves out there and into the community, and most of all, I hope we can help lots of people get pets! :D

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask away below!

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

This is cute.

Umbreon Yuuki
  • Umbreon Yuuki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 254 posts
  • IGN:Umbreon River Yuuki - UmbreonQueen

Like Pandette said , this is so cute. I was wondering if i could help give out the pets? I have money i can use to do so cuz i never rlly buy anything

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

UPDATE: The required amount of points is now 10, since we realize 30 can be a bit much for those who can't attend classes often. :)

Annnub
  • Annnub
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Builder
  • 523 posts
  • IGN:App Ellis

This is adorable! If only I had not been on for two months.... Kidding! Anyways, good luck with this!

Katherine <3
  • Katherine <3
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 145 posts
  • IGN:kathvocado

I really don't think that people that "NEW" would be on the forums tbh. Most people once they get on the forums are almost year 2.

Filippa Crouch
  • Filippa Crouch
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:fignomad

I really don't think that people that "NEW" would be on the forums tbh. Most people once they get on the forums are almost year 2.

I play on the server for two weeks and am on the forums since day 1. Need to get 1 more point to be eligible though.

Katherine <3
  • Katherine <3
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 145 posts
  • IGN:kathvocado

I play on the server for two weeks and am on the forums since day 1. Need to get 1 more point to be eligible though.

"MOST people"

Filippa Crouch
  • Filippa Crouch
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:fignomad

"MOST people"

I just wanted to say I am on the forums and so might be others, we might just not write an answer to every post made here. I don't know where you get your "statistics" about MOST people getting on in year 2 and up, but no need to reply with one word in caps, as I can read whole sentences. I might be one of the MOST, so I was voicing my opinion as well as you just did up there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users