• This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Luxow
  • Luxow
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 23 posts
  • IGN:Luxow Kaur

Ok, so I know I probably sound so basic right now, but I really think it would be cool if the server had a hunger games portion, but you could also cast spells and so on.

Jake Evans
  • Jake Evans
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 78 posts
  • IGN:Jake Evans

When would this go on? Like in the summer or during the school year like a Tri-Wizard-Championship but would their be prizes? Maybe even bets but their is one problem with this Who would join you would need some good prizes 

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

*Totally didn't suggest this to Max like 2 weeks ago*

Lilly Knight
  • Lilly Knight
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 180 posts
  • IGN:Lilly Knight

I think it would be cool if they had another sub-server *would take a lot of work, ik* where it was like normal Survival Games, but you could cast spells in it. That would be really fun :3

Maybe you could have separate servers, like one for tier-1, one for tier-2, one for tier-3, and so on. Or do groups like tier 1-3, 4-6, 7-9...

I find that I would probs waste my life on that game if it was ever added.

Katherine <3
  • Katherine <3
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 145 posts
  • IGN:kathvocado

I find that I would probs waste my life on that game if it was ever added.

same. i like this idea (I was legit actually thinking about having a Tri-Wizard-Tournament in bed last night) and you can bring like potions and different things like drinks and plants maybe if plants give like special affects (Gillyweed from HP and the GOF).

Luxow
  • Luxow
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 23 posts
  • IGN:Luxow Kaur

Yeah, a sub-server would be really cool, but very hard to work out. I think this could be a competition or something, like the Frozen Castle Challenge.

Bel!øna
  • Bel!øna
  • O.W.L. Student
  • 164 posts
  • IGN:Bellona [Narwhaldo] Spiritus

If you wanted to make it more along the lines of the actual Hunger Games, you could just have the arena and let people sign up. Seperate tiers would be nice, but if you are going for canon HG then all tiers would be together. I know this is an HP server, but this could just be an event. It would be a FFA , but alliances could be formed. This can lead to unfairness, but hey! Didn't all those OP teens run around with their sharp swords chasing eleven year olds? This is only a suggestion if you are looking to make it more canon. But if you wanted to do something like the Frozen Castle or the Tri Wizard, it would fall along those lines. Sorry, but I'm a really big HG nerd, if you aren't looking to make it that canon I'll just *slides out*

Yeah, a sub-server would be really cool, but very hard to work out. I think this could be a competition or something, like the Frozen Castle Challenge.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users