• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Lilly Knight
  • Lilly Knight
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 180 posts
  • IGN:Lilly Knight

Hey! Lilly Knight here, to tell you that I have created a new store!

What does this store sell, exactly? Glad you asked!

We feature three items currently, which are: Chocolate frogs (a page+ worth), food/farm items, and three discs. The discs I have currently are Chirp, Blocks, and Mall.

Not only will we sell these items at very reasonable and cheap prices, but you can also sell these items to us and we will pay you! I am the only shop that I know of that currently sells Chocolate Frogs, so hurry and get them before they all get sold out! We even have the rarer ones, like Salazar Slytherin!

How do you get to this shop? Well, there are two ways.

1. Get a floo powder and floo to Balloon. (Walk to the Great Hall, drop the floo powder into the fire, walk in, and type into chat "Balloon". You then need to walk out of that shop and go to B2. It is to the right of the shop directly across.

2. Walk there. Go to /spawn, go to London, and go down the main road *the one the Taxi and Knight Bus are on* and go to the very end. Turn left at the large quartz building, go up the stairs, and walk into B2.

We are not finished decorating yet, but we are getting close! Currently, we need to add carpeting and a second floor.

We also are not finished with the shop, of course! We are going to be adding lots more! Currently, we have planned: Things for Towny, like blocks and minerals, potions, books written by players, and a lot more! I hope you decide to come check us out!

(If you would like to donate you can either owl mail your donation to MissPlaysMC or drop it into the hopper by the door in my shop. Thank you!)

Bel!øna
  • Bel!øna
  • O.W.L. Student
  • 164 posts
  • IGN:Bellona [Narwhaldo] Spiritus

Also shop at Balloon before you go to Lilly's!(pls we have booze and bread what more could you ask for)

Elsa Ollivander
  • Elsa Ollivander
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 672 posts
  • IGN:Elsa Ollivander

Also shop at Balloon before you go to Lilly's!(pls we have booze and bread what more could you ask for)

Shameful self-promo

Bel!øna
  • Bel!øna
  • O.W.L. Student
  • 164 posts
  • IGN:Bellona [Narwhaldo] Spiritus

Shameful self-promo

*Shameless

Elsa Ollivander
  • Elsa Ollivander
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student