Started by Aquilonn , Dec 19 2016 04:49 AM

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

Hey all! So I was talking with @Bella Scarlet and we had a thought, despite being a role play server, there isn't that much emphasis on role play here on Knockturn. Of course there are plans for various role play things to be added, but I had an idea that stemmed essentially from Dungeons and Dragons. What if we had a group of people who got together every so often to role play in-game, following a set "campaign" each time and continuing on from the last session with one person essentially playing Game Master and writing up the story? The stories of these campaigns could be maybe our group is lost in the forest, or there is a murderer on the loose and everyone is a suspect! I doubt this idea will stick to everyone or even make sense to everyone, but I think this would be a great way to bring role play to our server. :D

Griffinpuff12
  • Griffinpuff12
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Student
  • 3831 posts
  • IGN:Lyra Bennett

This is a really interesting idea! :)

Katherine <3
  • Katherine <3
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 145 posts
  • IGN:kathvocado

I like this idea :3 i was thinking about adding more role-play after Alana and I did a fab little role-play at the church in hogsmeade.

bellatrix_sinta
  • bellatrix_sinta
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 119 posts
  • IGN:bellatrix_sinta

Realy intresting

Ophelia Clairmont
  • Ophelia Clairmont
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 168 posts
  • IGN:Ophelia Clairmont

I love this idea! Kiara and I had talked about this (as in how there wasn't much role-play) before so I'm really interested. :3

Luxow
  • Luxow
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 23 posts
  • IGN:Luxow Kaur

This is actually v cool.

Filippa Crouch
  • Filippa Crouch
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 3 posts