15 replies to this topic

Jacob Blackthorn
  • Jacob Blackthorn
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 22 posts
  • IGN:Pukwudgie

I lost

- 1 stack of galleons that were in echest.[edit**i dont rmb how much in inventory cuz i might have spent and dont rmb,i shall say none(becuz i dont rmb) although there should at least at least 5 from voting]

-Oakshaft broom[I used it to get broom exp]

-A diamond pickaxe with efficiency 1 enchant

-3 book&quills but two had notes inside them..[One was transfiguration wool colour changing spells,another was how to brew swifty draught]

-My apple and thestral hair wand[Proof below]

-A wand ticket.[It was in my echest]

-2 stacks of bread but nvm

-Tier 5 [im tier 4 now, was 30% to tier 6][Proof Below]

-NV Episkey[Proof Below]

-28% exp[I was killing toadstools with Nivetha im pretty sure]

-4 housepoints[From swifty draught]

-A few spells that i leveled up but i cant remember,expulso &vicis vulpes(i got to 30% with them) being one definately,to intemediate.

-Broom exp , was halfway or so to lvl 1

-Year 2 but i fixed that.

-A 50 galleon book named "Beverages" [I was asking repeatedly in chat as to why my cauldron wont accept my ingredients to brew pumpkin juice,people tried to help me,you can check log,i wont be able to brew things like chocolate milk and pumpkin juice if i didnt have the book.]

i think thats all i can remember.

Kat Kirkland
  • Kat Kirkland
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 451 posts
  • IGN:Kat [KneeCapDeleter] Weasley

Hey there!
I'm very sorry this happened to you, a lot of players are effected by this when the server goes down.
Please, contact and admin+ in game for your items and wait for a co-owner(Or owner who knows) to restore your spell and year stats. We're also going to need exact numbers of items or else we cannot help you. ("tons of galleons" can be loads of numbers.)

Also, if you don't mind, please clam the swearing. We have smol childers who play here.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

Hey there!
I'm very sorry this happened to you, a lot of players are effected by this when the server goes down.
Please, contact and admin+ in game for your items and wait for a co-owner(Or owner who knows) to restore your spell and year stats. We're also going to need exact numbers of items or else we cannot help you. ("tons of galleons" can be loads of numbers.)

Also, if you don't mind, please clam the swearing. We have smol childers who play here.

Not only was the server stopped gracefully and never white listed, but this person was not even online when I stopped the server. So more than likely he is trying to use this to get stuff.

Jacob Blackthorn
  • Jacob Blackthorn
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 22 posts

Oh wow...I have people to prove me innocent,for Jack green , Theepika , Nivetha Lawrence , knew i had lost things that i cannot fake,for example my nv episkey.I told all 3 of them when i got nv episkey cuz i was really excited now its gone.I was year 2 and jack said werent u year 2 then i realised i was year 1 and tier 4 when i was tier 5,for i casted episkey to get to tier 5.Jack also told me that i had missing housepoints,then i rmb i got 4 from a potions class,for brewing a swifty draught.And lilly knight and Ben (Morgan i think //kirky2000) might be able to prove that i had an apple and thestral wand for i said in chat "after 21 tries,i got the apple and thestral wnad"Which then they said,why would u do that?I replied,Jack told me,and ben said,if jack told you to jump off a bridge would you do it?.The first wand I burnt is current wand im using,the blackthorn with kelpie hair a long time ago but its back now,i complained in the chat cuz it was being mean to me,check logs for proof.Next Jack used my walnut and kelpie hair wand which i had spare in my enderchest cuz i got it on accident while trying to view the different wand textures,which failed a 100% complete spell thus then Raphi  Mitchell[TBuilder] requested whether he could have it and i was like yea sure,but now that wand i gave away is in my echest.Then i got a maple and i think it was kelpie hair wand , then a yew and phoenix feather,maple which i burnt it and jack wanted the yew wand so i gave it to him,thus leading me to my apple and thestral hair wand.which is now gone.Please dont accuse me of lying...even if its just an assumption,its one thing to lose your hardworked stuff and then to be not trusted afterwards when its all gone.

Jacob Blackthorn
  • Jacob Blackthorn
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 22 posts

Ah the potions class ive attended was held by Senpai App,she gave me 4 points for the swifty draught i brewed in her class,she should remember considering she said that class was the most fun she had when teaching..

Theepika
  • Theepika
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Theepika

Hi there,

I do know for a fact that Jacob had NV Episkey as well as Tier 5. I met him when he was just properly getting started and he kept telling me when he moved up a tier and especially when he got NV Episkey. He worked very hard to get his NV Episkey, as well as getting Tier 5 and he is not just asking for it to get it from the server restarting. 

Also, Jacob definitely was a Year 2, who got moved down to Year 1 and he had to graduate once again and I witnessed this along with Jack Green who was also online and commented something like "weren't you already a year 2?". 

Lilly Knight
  • Lilly Knight
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 180 posts
  • IGN:Lilly Knight

I don't have proof, but I was there when he said in chat he got an Apple and Trestle Hair wand after 21 tries. I said something along the lines of why would you try that many times to get it. He replied that Jack told him to get it. Ben said something like "If Jack told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?" and the conversation continued between those two.

You could check my logs to see that I said this. I don't remember exactly, but I believe it was between Wednesday-Friday in the early morning/afternoon.

Jacob Blackthorn
  • Jacob Blackthorn
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 22 posts

@Lilly Knight thank you so much for speaking up for me..means a lot ;-;

Lilly Knight
  • Lilly Knight
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 180 posts
  • IGN:Lilly Knight

@Jacob Blackthorn just telling the truth and putting my input in here so that everything is done and managed as it should.

Nivetha Lawrence
  • Nivetha Lawrence
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Nivetha5300

Hi!

I have been friends with Jacob and he is a very good friend. When I was killing toadstools, Jacob came to the Forbidden Forest and said he finally got NV Episkey and he was very very excited to have it. 

Jacob has worked very hard to get his NV Episkey, as well as getting Tier 5. 

I am terribly sorry Jacob that you had to lose mostly all your stuff and I know you would have worked extremely hard for all the things that you have lost. I am very truely am sorry Jacob <3

Viøletta
  • Viøletta
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 307 posts
  • IGN:Violetta Arelle

I'm sorry that this happened, but as the owner stated above, I do not think there is a way that you lost these items. She stopped the server in a specific manor so people wouldn't lose items. I also have no idea how you would lose a whole nonverbal spell and have it shrink back down to 0%. This would only make sense if this occurred in a later crash (before this recent one), where you would have stats gone and possibly items.

If this isn't the case and you know for sure that all of this happened in this most recent update, I would suggest digging up some screenshots and whatnot for proof. It's always nice to have friends to back you up but it doesn't always count as evidence.

Best of luck to you.

Jacob Blackthorn
  • Jacob Blackthorn
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 22 posts

It could very well be that crash before a DADA class for i was there.

Jacob Blackthorn
  • Jacob Blackthorn
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 22 posts

BTW,is there a way to check what players had , for example their records of their spell casts a few days ago.

Jacob Blackthorn
  • Jacob Blackthorn
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 22 posts

http://imgur.com/a/oHmCm[this is the charms class i attended a few days ago in which u can clearly see i had my broom and my apple and thestral wand.

http://imgur.com/a/yy180[this is a dada class i attended,u can see i have my wand and broom with a diamond pickaxe,efficiency one.]

http://imgur.com/a/ZxO97[this is the potions class i attended,the book and quill i had in hand was the recipe book i lost,and i had my wand,broom and dia pick.]

http://imgur.com/a/YG4JY[This the transfig class i attended thus allowing me to get my book of wool colour changing spells.]

These were all that i can find,please believe me....

Jacob Blackthorn
  • Jacob Blackthorn
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 22 posts

Ok so ive never stated which crash did this issue neither did i know that this kind of incident derives from a server crash,all i know was i logged on my things got reverted and i asked for help,i never mentioned which crash or anything because i tot it was a rollback,not a crash issue,thus me titling it rollback.But yall took it as though i was accusing the server update as a cause of my missing stats,but i never did,it was all assumptions...Now i can see why you would think it was ridiculous and unbelievable,but i didnt know,i simply thought it was a rollback issue and that can be easily recovered..Im sorry for all the trouble caused,i didnt want this,it was a case of miscommunication please,help me,i want it done and reverted back to what it was supposed to be...thank you.

Jacob Blackthorn
  • Jacob Blackthorn
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 22 posts

ALRIGHTYYY good news for me , Ive found my logs and i have proof that i got nv episkey :D thats the only thing i care about rn.And also i found in the logs that my tier 5 and year 2 was a thing.Even though i could have faked it,you can always check my logs urself to double confirm.

http://imgur.com/a/Xrr99[me getting nv episkey,EDIT:Plus u could see at the bottom of the log,bellona congratulating me.]

http://imgur.com/a/jnK3e[my profile]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users